4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

bagithi

Sep 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What would be a fair price? A comparable game running on the same engine (RPG maker) and anime hentai art published by Kagura is about the same price range but a lot shorter playtime with less scenes.
For the price I think it's fine (atleast when i bought it in my region). Althought it's pretty lackluster as a hentai, As a game it's a pretty good rpgm game.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
For the price I think it's fine (atleast when i bought it in my region). Althought it's pretty lackluster as a hentai, As a game it's a pretty good rpgm game.

Reactions: llat-2 and ItzSpc

Daame

May 20, 2022
Lol I've been waiting for a save with the full gallery for a hot minute. I like the scenes but Im just not a fan of the gameplay. Even went and bought the whole thing on steam.
i have the save, but can u tell me how do i upload it here? rpgsave type files apparently can't be uploaded

Reactions: ItzSpc

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Thanks for the feedback. Will sit and think on this if I end up redoing the ending. Part of the problem in the game was we added too many characters. Mari and Bethany probably could have been just dude characters instead and then use the resources there for more scenes with the military girls.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daame

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
I think that the game is pretty fine as is. Its got a good length and I think the $20 price is justified. The ending does leave me wanting a bit more though. Not in a 'the game just suddenly ended' kinda way but more in a 'this game needs a sequel kinda way'. The game had a bit too many heroines so I think a sequel that expands on the pre-existing heroines would be pretty welcome.

Reactions: Noxurtica

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Thanks for the feedback. Will sit and think on this if I end up redoing the ending. Part of the problem in the game was we added too many characters. Mari and Bethany probably could have been just dude characters instead and then use the resources there for more scenes with the military girls.
I honestly liked both Mari and Bethany. I can say I prefer them over the military girls but that is my own opinion. a little bit sad nothing happened to the girl in the cage and she stayed there the entire time.

Reactions: Noxurtica
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes