Seeking bbw games

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Black_Sky69

Dec 2, 2017
Hi! A few months back I tried posting a thread in Identification after looking myself to find a game based on the one BBW character I remember from it but no one was able to help, I thought maybe someone here could! Though if asking here is against the rules and my post needs to be deleted, I completely understand. Here's what I remember:

BBW/Curvy, Latina, mostly wears a yellow dress and her brown hair pulled up, maybe with a headband; in one scene (I think in a laundry room?) she wears a sweater and sweatpants, I think light blue. She was one of the side characters, maybe a neighbor in the same building, or somebody the MC was asked to help (Maybe friend of MC's mom? Not sure about that one). Last time I played the game there were 2 or 3 teasing/bj scenes with her, I think I remember she has to go on a weekend trip just when you're about to have a chance to have sex for the first time. Ren'Py game with 3DCG from at least a few years back.

Also while looking in this very thread, I found two other characters with similar build/face, which might help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know it's not a lot to go on, I think the key is anyone remembering the yellow dress actually lol. Even if you couldn't help, thank you for reading through anyways!
I think the game you are looking for is Heart Problems.

zmatrt

Jan 12, 2022
is this game abandonded?

There's no update on his patreon since April

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
looks to me like these versions you linked are the same versions you can download for free here
no? that's prolly easier? although I think these versions aren't as up to date as the patreon version.... they ARE as up to date as the svscomics versions?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Any suggestions in this thread where the chubby chick games are in a 2D anime or pixel art style? Western art styles are fine as long as they're 2D.
Forks was a nice game in that style. You may or may not be put off by the weight gain aspect. Plus I haven't seen any follow-up so I guess it wasn't finished :(

Gildor72

Jun 8, 2020
Forks was a nice game in that style. You may or may not be put off by the weight gain aspect. Plus I haven't seen any follow-up so I guess it wasn't finished :(
Yeah Forks is dead unfortunately, the Dev and Artist both dropped it because they had moved on from the fetish scene.

• Sad
Reactions: fanboi
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote