Seeking bbw games

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 21, 2021

florvas

Jan 18, 2018

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Not that it doesn't look good...but what is the deal with people in this thread posting games about women with huge knockers and a 32-inch waist? BBW is plump, chubby chaser material. 9/10 of these suggestions have characters with proportions hilariously exaggerated to give them big TnA but still *avoid* having them look chubby.
We just have to choose from what is have here. If you know more than us, show something that hasn't been mentioned here yet.

Reactions: Nice Guy Eddie

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Not that it doesn't look good...but what is the deal with people in this thread posting games about women with huge knockers and a 32-inch waist? BBW is plump, chubby chaser material. 9/10 of these suggestions have characters with proportions hilariously exaggerated to give them big TnA but still *avoid* having them look chubby.
I'm with you, but sadly there just aren't a lot of games featuring all-around fat women, so some listed here perhaps are a bit of a stretch. Personally I'd LOVE more games with big women who have nice bellies, double chins, etc.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Definitely like:
huge ass
tits like artist AMAZON does
wide hips
some belly chub
thick thighs
A real meaty woman like it's an exercise regime thickness. Western idea of bbw and other terms is obese housebound my 600 lb life patient while eastern is like 00002_1887987677.jpg

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Definitely like:
huge ass
wide hips
some belly chub
thick thighs
A real meaty woman like it's an exercise regime thickness. Western idea of bbw and other terms is obese housebound my 600 lb life patient while eastern is like View attachment 2714068
Got a non-stripped copy of her image you could put on catbox? so I can get the metadata? (most forums strip this...)

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Got a non-stripped copy of her image you could put on catbox? so I can get the metadata? (most forums strip this...)
This is what I've got:

How do I tell if it's stripped, png instead of jpeg?

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
This is what I've got:

How do I tell if it's stripped, png instead of jpeg?
No clue how to tell without opening it in the stable diffusion webgui. The purpose of which is that it tells you the settings used to create it.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
The uploader mentioned his settings on the e-hentai link.
Sort of they did they said " you can put any image into PNG info to view all the promt i used"

That's just what I meant in my last post. Sorry if I was unclear. PNG info view is broken by forums though which scrape off metadata from images. I guess e-hentai doesn't strip this information, but the image shared above did have it stripped.

Also you specifically have to find "
"
Which requires a login to use.

NOT just right click the image to save it that will give you a stripped image.

I'm trying to be thorough in my reply in case anyone wanted to know.

Reactions: Bloemkool

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Definitely like:
huge ass
wide hips
some belly chub
thick thighs
A real meaty woman like it's an exercise regime thickness. Western idea of bbw and other terms is obese housebound my 600 lb life patient while eastern is like View attachment 2714068
hello .. would you mind telling me which game is this 2 stickers you have ?

ill appreciate it .. thank you

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote