VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,365 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 726 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 626 14.0%

• Total voters

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
It wasn't mine, Tommy.
It's all I know.

I haven't even released the damn thing yet and you're already expecting a next update?
:whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Twistty

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I confess, it was mine, Sad Bobby Saga, currently best game in this forum. Bobby lives with his brothers and father, after some lube accident Bobby turns into a chick. Now she needs to fight against her creepy family!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: edgaia and SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
So, guys.. let me ask you something.

I've playing BBS again lately, whenever I can.. from start.
And.. it's just me, maybe my game is bugged or something, or the game had no music and no sfx on its early scenes?
It's akwardly silent.

I'm playing version 0.15.. what's happening?
Did RAinces only added sound and music later on (and never bothered to add it to what was already in there)? If yes, does anyone happen to know when does it start playing some music?
Or is it just my game?

Jul 30, 2020

And.. it's just me, maybe my game is bugged or something, or the game had no music and no sfx on its early scenes?
It's akwardly silent.

Did RAinces only added sound and music later on (and never bothered to add it to what was already in there)? If yes, does anyone happen to know when does it start playing some music?
Or is it just my game?
Sound wasn't included until later versions, and even then only in certain scenes. I want to say around the 0.12 or 0.13 update.

Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Thanks, NaRP1582.

Can I have a save? From version 0.15.. any save that's somewhere between versions 0.12 and 0.14
I don't really care where.

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020

It's akwardly silent.

Or is it just my game?
I thought i am the only one who notice that in the early scene of 0.15 that there is no sound but after you manipulate julia the sounds return.

BBeane

Nov 6, 2020
These lube accidents are getting wierder and wierder man, I'm telling you.
Yeah this trans crap is just that, crap. Same with Futa. Once the newness of the extreme weirdness is over I hope the pahse passes. Anyway, lets just keep this forum about BBS 2.0!

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
Looks like you're enjoying yourself :D. Honestly, your release was everything I hoped it to be. You made a solid build up with each of the girls, everyone has grown up a little bit and it seems like they succumbed to Bobby's lust in a way yet they're still holding up a barrier to any straightforward progression. That makes for an enticing story going forward :cool:. You definitely have the skill and talent for this. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SummmerP
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes