VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,365 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 726 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 626 14.0%

• Total voters

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Dude a shocking news RAinces is returning with Bad Bobby Saga , i saw today that he made a post on patreon on 23rd that his new version v.0.16 will be the full remake and the continuation to the story and almost 70% game is completed .... what are your thoughts on that .....
Amino@cid, I will take advantage of the moment of SummmerP's absence, and say: RAinces has returned a thousand times, and promised the continuation of the saga as much. And its 70%, have been hanging since we had President Obama.:)

prophet-one

May 18, 2021
Dude a shocking news RAinces is returning with Bad Bobby Saga , i saw today that he made a post on patreon on 23rd that his new version v.0.16 will be the full remake and the continuation to the story and almost 70% game is completed .... what are your thoughts on that .....
Same old thing. I believe it when I see it. But yes, it looks quite promising. Let's hope this time is for real...

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Same old thing. I believe it when I see it. But yes, it looks quite promising. Let's hope this time is for real...
Just gonna have to wait for a few days if rainces gonna post the new update.
Friends, I am glad that there are so many clean and trusting people like you on our site. And let your dreams come true.(y)

prophet-one

May 18, 2021
There it is.

BBS 2.0 PROLOGUE [PC]

The treat.
The prologue.
Knock yourselves out. (for a couple minutes, I mean)
:whistle:

There's also a survey I'd like you guys to fill.

Only ten questions, it'll only take a minute.

See you soon.
(mega link coming up next)
Here's my feedback (raw):

Negative:

- Long intro, too much explanation ( many of those details could be disclosed as the story unfolds )
- Talks with the girls are a bit long and static ( I know they're catching up but avoid making it a soap opera - I've enjoyed Lisa's interaction quite much though )
- no sounds for girls reactions
- personally I don't like a cocky Bobby. I prefer a pervy, naive version. But it suits your game perfectly.
- Jenny's haircut and hairdo ( too short... and the bangs ? no - she should look the most sophisticated of the three, being stripper/sugar baby and all... )
- A few typos and words missing (do a quick screening of the script - camon?? (c'mon), stuff like that)

Positive:

- I've told you it was a risky move but you pulled it off. It's great.
- I love your Lisa (but the original too), Lucy is great, Anna is amazing, Jenny not so much (but hoping you do something about it)
- The flirting/teasing/lewd scenes are really great. Make them subtle, at least for now... Those with Lisa are very nice, the closing of Lucy's legs was awesome, Jenny's scene idea was great but a bit too soon (still good).
- I still prefer the feeling from the original but I'll definitely play this one. I believe it will stand on it's own. So good...

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
C'mon now folks... Bobby ain't THAT ugly, right?
He's just a kid, we only see him as an 18yr old for... reasons.
:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1214910
You look at that kiddo and tell me he's not a (a creepy fucker) ladies' man on-the-making?
(well maybe not)

Wait, no.
If he does actually look like that while being 18, ok... you're right.
:LOL:

You guys don't play the incest patch?

Since when being good-looking is a free-way ticket to seducing your mom and sisters?

Jokes aside, I will, of course, redo all the shit already done and start over if the majority feels unsure about new Bobby.
Vocalize, please.
No, keep going!

Reactions: SummmerP

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Probably going to need to find a new name. I don't think Bad Bobby Saga 2.0 is going to cut it if you want to avoid copyright issues.

Maybe make the names, ages, and relationships editable to avoid needing a patch.

Lastly. Patreon might not be the best route for funding. I don't know the details on how each payout or what fees are taken but if it's not too much difference Subsribestar from the start might be the best way to go.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you stay true to your vision. I'm sure a little constructive input from users can be useful but too many cooks spoil the broth. It's okay to take some artistic license with your remake.

Your Bobby model is fine. Less cartoonish than the original. I think some like the creepy factor that comes with his short stature though.

Anna looks great.

The other girls look good too.

A lot of the magic that made the original so great is Bobby's general creepiness against their obvious discomfort.

Too many stories have the women suddenly jumping on MCs dock after just the slightest manipulation or teasing. If it's his family we have to believe they will never be comfortable with the idea of sex with him even if they do it out of desperation.

I've got a lot of ideas for how to shoot the creep factor through the roof without going dark like some of the other games I've seen pop up here lately. Feel free to PM me if you're interested. I'd be happy to share them.
How about Bad Robert for a title? Or Raging Robert, if you want to be alliterative? :ROFLMAO:

tyrone2

Mar 3, 2019
In my opinion, that Jenny character is useless in this game. We have 2 sisters, younger and older and thats enough. (reminder IMO ). And btw, i would love to see RAinces continue his version. Bad Bobby Saga is unique game and i want as much as possible content related to this title. SummerP is doing great job.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Hey SummerP! Absolutely thrilled that someone has grabbed the ball and is running, keeping this storyline that we all enjoy running. I noticed some misspelling in the game and grammar issues. Time is everything when working a new release. I'm no english teacher but I am skilled at making at correcting communications. Something I do for a living. Feel free to email scripts moving forward. I'll try my best to make a difference: BBeaneMajor@gmail.com
Thanks, Billy.
I might.

Here's my feedback (raw):

Negative:

- Long intro, too much explanation ( many of those details could be disclosed as the story unfolds )
- Talks with the girls are a bit long and static ( I know they're catching up but avoid making it a soap opera - I've enjoyed Lisa's interaction quite much though )
- no sounds for girls reactions
- personally I don't like a cocky Bobby. I prefer a pervy, naive version. But it suits your game perfectly.
- Jenny's haircut and hairdo ( too short... and the bangs ? no - she should look the most sophisticated of the three, being stripper/sugar baby and all... )
- A few typos and words missing (do a quick screening of the script - camon?? (c'mon), stuff like that)

Positive:

- I've told you it was a risky move but you pulled it off. It's great.
- I love your Lisa (but the original too), Lucy is great, Anna is amazing, Jenny not so much (but hoping you do something about it)
- The flirting/teasing/lewd scenes are really great. Make them subtle, at least for now... Those with Lisa are very nice, the closing of Lucy's legs was awesome, Jenny's scene idea was great but a bit too soon (still good).
- I still prefer the feeling from the original but I'll definitely play this one. I believe it will stand on it's own. So good...
Now we're talking..
Thanks PO. That's the kind of feedback I was expecting of you.
I read you, man.

any sex scene ?
Define sex.

How about Bad Robert for a title? Or Raging Robert, if you want to be alliterative? :ROFLMAO:
I can't see Bobby being called Robert Ha Ha.. I just can't.
I've tried.

Soon enough we'll get into that, Tommy.. a new title.

In my opinion, that Jenny character is useless in this game. We have 2 sisters, younger and older and thats enough. (reminder IMO ). And btw, i would love to see RAinces continue his version. Bad Bobby Saga is unique game and i want as much as possible content related to this title. SummerP is doing great job.
I'm trying not to have it shorter than the original. So we're keeping her.
The reason why Jenny feels useless, as a character, is because thus far she was not used.
RAinces has promised to change that.

But I'll try my best to make her as much a part of our late night fapping as Lucy and Lisa.
I intend to make her the quiet sis, the youngest, but the only one who's actually "working". The original game had Bobby saying they used to be close. I'll try to make use of that too.

I am probably going to change her model, slightly. (and use a different hair)
A new one has been fixed already, but is yet to be tested. Once I do, we'll see.
(her overall appearance should stay the same tho)

I'm yet to decide if I'll change Lisa's hair back.
The issue you guys noticed on her hair, the cum dots, haven't shown under a different lighting, but it might.. and a few of you pointed out that you prefered the original, so..
(but idk yet.. most of those who answered the survey didn't mind the change, or liked it better)

I'll trim all those intro scenes before version 0.0 comes out.
I too felt like they were dragging a little too much.
It won't be in october tho, let me state that clear.

And I have added a little extra Tween Ryan onto my Bobby. It doesn't change much, but it looked good. (he felt younger)
I'm gonna keep it, but I probably won't redo all his renders.

Thank you all for the support.
Thanks for answering the survey.
And I'll see you soon.

Last edited:

prophet-one

May 18, 2021
Thanks, Billy.
I might.

Now we're talking..
Thanks PO. That's the kind of feedback I was expecting of you.
I read you, man.

Define sex.

I can't see Bobby being called Robert Ha Ha.. I just can't.
I've tried.

Soon enough we'll get into that, Tommy.. a new title.

I'm trying not to have it shorter than the original. So we're keeping her.
The reason why Jenny feels useless, as a character, is because thus far she was not used.
RAinces has promised to change that.

But I'll try my best to make her as much a part of our late night fapping as Lucy and Lisa.
I intend to make her the quiet sis, the youngest, but the only one who's actually "working". The original game had Bobby saying they used to be close. I'll try to make use of that too.

I am probably going to change her model, slightly. (and use a different hair)
A new one has been fixed already, but is yet to be tested. Once I do, we'll see.
(her overall appearance should stay the same tho)

I'm yet to decide if I'll change Lisa's hair back.
The issue you guys noticed on her hair, the cum dots, haven't shown under a different lighting, but it might.. and a few of you pointed out that you prefered the original, so..
(but idk yet.. most of those who answered the survey didn't mind the change, or liked it better)

I'll trim all those intro scenes before version 0.0 comes out.
I too felt like they were dragging a little too much.
It won't be in october tho, let me state that clear.

And I have added a little extra Tween Ryan onto my Bobby. It doesn't change much, but it looked good. (he felt younger)
I'm gonna keep it, but I probably won't redo all his renders.

Thank you all for the support.
Thanks for answering the survey.
And I'll see you soon.
I really appreciate your work and effort so i'll always give you my sharpest, most honest opinion, no matter what. I know you love the game as much as I do so I may take for granted that you will understand our expectations and frustrations as well (at least you're trying). Keep going, you're doing great.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes