• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Battlefuck games where if you cum you lose

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Looking for more
I haven't been keeping up with the BF scene, like at all and I'd be interested to see what's new and/or what people are using for translators.
I did want to point out that Bhrjr says that he's translating Succubus Rhapsodia but I'm not sure if he's going the include the plains/hills mod with it. Without the mod it isn't really worth playing if you ask me but I thought you'd like to know if you didn't already.

Happy hunting and Happy holidays

AArona34

Jan 12, 2018
There was another game I wanted to put there instead where you attend a school with a battlefuck club and train/spar with girls between events but I can't find it.
ooh, this one sounds fun! Lmk if you find it eventually

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Is there an english translation
There might be an MTL out there somewhere but, as I mentioned, I couldn't really get into that game because of how young the girls appeared. It looked really good, though, and if you're interested you could give this a try. You literally have to learn how to use it by watching the youtube videos but it works well on most games.

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
these are the best i know

- Lilith in Nightmare
- Erotical Night
- Incubus Quest
- Re:BF

This one is good too but it's under development:

- Flower Princess Elulu

All these games are the best of the best you can find

Last edited: