• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
The uh...translation is kind of in need of editing. Guys often refer to girls as guys, guys refer to themselves as girls, girls refer to themselves as guys, and some kid in town keeps speaking in Japanglish
The problem is that Japanese is a -heavily- context-sensitive language, and your standard MTL is shit at context.
For example, "nihonjin desu ka" on it's own could mean any number of "Are you Japanese?" "Is she Japanese?" "Is he Japanese?" or even "Am I Japanese?" without proper context.

Last edited:

Catabolis

Jul 13, 2020
This game is fire. The translation is sort of mediocre but the actual gameplay and CG's is pretty good. Only real complaint is it takes a little while in the beginning before you really get free reign.

Izunaichi

Aug 19, 2020
i spend like an hour clearing the goblin lair and still can find it...
did found a naked npc but nothing happen when i come close...
need help~

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
As the author (of the game, not the translation) said themselves, "[...] it is an AI translation, it is for those who can understand the minimum required to play the game, for better or worse."

"English and Chinese versions will be available on Steam as well. This version will be translated by OTAKU Plan, and will be completely different from the AI-translated version to be released this time.

This translation is done by a professional translator, so it is much more in line with the intent of the Japanese language.

If you want to enjoy the game, it may be better to wait until this version is released.

If you are an English or Chinese user, we will leave it up to you to decide which one you want to purchase.
If you want to play the game as soon as possible, please purchase the AI-translated version."

Translated with DeepL.com (free version), from this post of theirs on ci-en

Those interested in a proper translation just need to wait until the version done by true professionals is finished. I hope the release of this half-assed version doesn't do more harm than good.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
As the author (of the game, not the translation) said themselves, "[...] it is an AI translation, it is for those who can understand the minimum required to play the game, for better or worse."

"English and Chinese versions will be available on Steam as well. This version will be translated by OTAKU Plan, and will be completely different from the AI-translated version to be released this time.

This translation is done by a professional translator, so it is much more in line with the intent of the Japanese language.

If you want to enjoy the game, it may be better to wait until this version is released.

If you are an English or Chinese user, we will leave it up to you to decide which one you want to purchase.
If you want to play the game as soon as possible, please purchase the AI-translated version."

Translated with DeepL.com (free version), from this post of theirs on ci-en

Those interested in a proper translation just need to wait until the version done by true professionals is finished. I hope the release of this half-assed version doesn't do more harm than good.
Thanks, I will probably wait. The game looks really decent at first glance.

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
AI still fails with the pronouns. To be fair, I don't know why English has to have different pronouns and verb tenses that are completely uneccessary.

Reactions: dmnit

Wolfreez

Jul 1, 2018
Only 1 chapter in and I'm extremely hooked. Gameplay is fire and story is interesting enough. Yeah, the AI TL is copium but it's decent enough to understand what is going on.

BeanDip2426

Jul 18, 2022
How is the corruption is it actually decent or instant sluttification? Also is the game super linear or actually having choices in scenes and such?
so far i've only played the start and right off the bat it essentially asks you whether you want her to slowly get corrupted or to essentially make her a slut to access h content earlier, the settings are pretty flexible in general

Reactions: podkop09

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
anyone with a save for 1.17? saves from the translation thread don't work. feels like a VERY long game and all I really want to see is the gallery.

lampost

Mar 10, 2019
how do i continue with the goblin quest after they kidnap the farmer's daughter?
You need to buy a lantern from the general store. Then the cave is located to the northwest of the fort.
i spend like an hour clearing the goblin lair and still can find it...
did found a naked npc but nothing happen when i come close...
need help~
There's a few diverging paths in the beginning that lead to loot so it's a bit confusing.
To get to the correct path with the boss after you enter the cave proper go left one map, down one map, and then left one map. You should reach a very narrow path with bunch of goblin archers on it. That's the right path, just follow it to the end and you'll reach the boss.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 14 Votes