• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
If that's even only half as good as Blazing Aries, it's still a masterpiece.

ShaunV2

Aug 15, 2023
I'll just wait for the official translation from Otaku Plan as the AI TL is really bad in this release.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I'll just wait for the official translation from Otaku Plan
I have a feelin' that you will be disappointed. :sneaky::coffee:
If that's even only half as good as Blazing Aries, it's still a masterpiece.
Dunno why people keep praising that Blazing-whatever thing. It's really nothing special. :sneaky::coffee:
That combat didn't appeal to me at all and was frankly annoying, and if it's the same story here which seem to be the case...

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Good thing about this game is the slow corruption. It's not in your face ridiculous methods. The massage not knowing anything about massages being fooled into thinking it's normal for a massage. The Clinic she is hypnotized so it's not just a lewd examination. The game really does a good job on the corruption with it being very slow and nearly unnoticeable to her.
But I don't like it that you have to progress into the story for more lewd threshold and action unlocks

Reactions: Yotsuyu

Gonzerido

May 12, 2022
Not turn based sadly... i once played this before it got complete and erased game 2 hours later. Its now completed...wont even bother to download. If ya remake it into a turn based then tag me.
Giving a game a 1 star review because it's not the genre you wanted seems alien to me, saying "I'd give it 5 stars but it's not turn based" in said review because the other two are praising it is just sad. You could criticize it because of its objectively bad MTL, and you chose to criticize it because it doesn't have the same combat than 90% of RPGM games in this site.

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
Easy counter mod. No more down time when guarding so you can just spam guard button to counter.
To use the mod
1. use to extract GamePro_EN.exe to game folder (replace the Japanese files)
2. run (not the cli but the exe without cli for ui), select GamePro.exe, drop BasicData.wolf from the Data folder into the ui
3. Move away BasicData.wolf
4. put the modded CommonEvent.dat into Data\BasicData folder that should have been extracted by UberWolf

EDIT: 2024-05-04 15:22:00 Got rid of the1 frame delay, Now you can just hold the key to block
EDIT: 2024-05-04 20:23:00 Fix bug with counter not disabled when guard is broken in other ways
EDIT: 2024-05-05 Prevent dashing when restrained, also fixed the game's original bug with hit count losing on defeating bosses and potential miss of hit not reseting hit combo timer

Last edited:

Berserk985

Apr 18, 2022
Can someone explain to me how to get the auction venue h-scenes? In post game and I have no clue how to trigger the guide the customer thing

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
1714837809131.png
how to finish this request? i'm stuck, i beat the goblins but it wont let me progress.

DjanggoXXX

Apr 16, 2023
wanna ask : how to work as part-time bunny maid ? i already unlocked that place , but when i talk to bunny maid NPC..no option to works as part time

baniwiwik

Sep 10, 2021
How to raise pregnancy chance? Is there like forced pregnancy pill to purchase? Please Help thank you

UrbaiZ

Jun 4, 2017
Easy counter mod. No more down time when guarding so you can just spam guard button to counter.
To use the mod
1. use to extract GamePro_EN.exe to game folder (replace the Japanese files)
2. run (not the cli but the exe without cli for ui), select GamePro.exe, drop BasicData.wolf from the Data folder into the ui
3. Move away BasicData.wolf
4. put the modded CommonEvent.dat into Data\BasicData folder that should have been extracted by UberWolf

EDIT: 2024-05-04 15:22:00 Got rid of the1 frame delay, Now you can just hold the key to block

hi, i tried to use evbunpack to extract GamePro_EN.exe but this is what happens

1714841494103.png
translated

1714841520338.png

UberWolf works without problem.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Played this a while back. Solid gameplay and a pretty decent story that could be sold (and is iirc) as a non 18+ game. That said, as an 18+ game I feel it's potential is rather wasted. I went through the whole game actively trying to get every H scene I could find and losing to every enemy and yet I feel like barely anything changed. Hell, I even got the good ending.

Just as a warning to those doing the same. In order to get the last tier of lewdness you need to buy a dildo and masturbate with it in bed. Only way to get Gustav to do pretty much anything sexual to her despite him being a massive pos. But, even that's disappointing cause it just cuts to the bad ending shortly after. No progressive scenes with him through the game.

The noble's son that wants her to marry him felt off as well. Turns out he's actually a pretty good guy for realsies. Even the scene where he "drugs" her tea to have sex with him was just him saying he did but, he really didn't and she just... tricked herself into thinking she was drugged. Super weird.

I dunno, maybe it felt like this because, it was marketed as both 18+ and not 18+. So the dev could easily remove the scenes when needed. Too bad since the scenes themselves were pretty good.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes