• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Love the idea of the game and style. I hope you have multiple ends or even give it a slightly more romantic twist. That would be awesome.
Thanks, glad you liked!
Well, the only possible ends really are: the following Sunday, you meet again with the challenger: 1) you fucked more girls than he did, you win. 2) you fucked less girls than he did, you lose...lol

Reactions: wookieman21
U

User_166761

Thanks, glad you liked!
Well, the only possible ends really are: the following Sunday, you meet again with the challenger: 1) you fucked more girls than he did, you win. 2) you fucked less girls than he did, you lose...lol
What if they are tied? you should make it so whoever gets to fuck the other first wins, like the snitch in Harry Potter :extremelyhappy:

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Funny game, I like it :)
Morning Lust was a good game (except for my poor mouse), I love your style, it's unique and refreshing.
I'm sure the next update will be awesome (with more girls)

Reactions: EpicLust

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Is this version more then just one day? it ends when he goes to bed.

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, glad you liked!
I get that there are only two base endings. But have you considered the idea of special after game scenes for you or the rival sleeping with a specific combination of girls(example sleeping with all three of your female relatives in one playthrough.)

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I get that there are only two base endings. But have you considered the idea of special after game scenes for you or the rival sleeping with a specific combination of girls(example sleeping with all three of your female relatives in one playthrough.)
You mean like achievements? Yes, why not. But let me finish the game first! It's gonna take months...

pentepente

Oct 9, 2017
This game is wonderfull, even better than Mornig Lust, because it focus on a story, so your special talent for storytelling are combined with your work in 3d model to make a really good thing to play with !

Panthertank

Oct 9, 2017
Loving the game and looking forward to more!

Is there anyway you can outlast the rival stud/beach couple under the last parasol on Randy Beach?

I always cum too early but assume there must be some way of beating him in front of his gf.

Reactions: bustyaddict

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Loving the game and looking forward to more!

Is there anyway you can outlast the rival stud/beach couple under the last parasol on Randy Beach?

I always cum too early but assume there must be some way of beating him in front of his gf.
No, that's it, the scene is just a teaser.

meshfetish

Oct 8, 2017
Hi, timdonehy200. Only the bulge in your games can satisfy me. You are a good designer on studs' pants and briefs. Carve the bulge bag big enough for their horse-hung cock and sperm tank. Let them rest in the bag.

You know, it is a temptation when they form the huge bulge on their pants. Sexier than nudity. Hope that one day we studs can really wear such pants on street, showing our pride. Normal pants are so suppressing. Nowadays, females show their breasts and butts on clothes on street, while males need wear no-bugle pants. What a pity.

Also, only the male in your games have the muscle, cock and sperm tank big enough for me. I really enjoy your games and comics. Their boyish faces are also very handsome and sexy.

I hope our studs have more sexy bugle pants to wear. And also have some tights, long socks, sneakers and high boots to wear. And the female in your game can be not so slim. I am fine with their breasts and butts, but other parts seem suffer from malnutrition. And to MC's sister, I hope you can recover her skin to the smooth type. Female skin with vessels? It's a old and sick appearance to them. She can have muscles, while no vessels.

Anyway, don't be bothered if my suggestions are not your type. I have enjoyed your current style. Many thanks.

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
@timdonehy200 When the other guy manage to f*ck a girl first, will we get a scene or just a pic on phone with warning he f*cked someone?

Otherwise great concept! You don't see actual competition in H-games nowadays (if I don't count BB, where it does not feel like a competition at all).

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
@timdonehy200 When the other guy manage to f*ck a girl first, will we get a scene or just a pic on phone with warning he f*cked someone?

Otherwise great concept! You don't see actual competition in H-games nowadays (if I don't count BB, where it does not feel like a competition at all).
Hi, just a pic on the phone. It will not stop the MC from fucking that girl btw, it's just that she will count towards the AI challenger's tally.

screenshot0002.png

KarlHungus

Oct 6, 2017
Hi, just a pic on the phone. It will not stop the MC from fucking that girl btw, it's just that she will count towards the AI challenger's tally.

View attachment 26363
This is an awesome concept! It would be cool if when you fuck one of the girls you get to choose from a couple different positions to send to the rival. Like, send him a cumshot pic or an assfucking pic. I do understand that this might create a bunch more work for you though ;). Just an idea... Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see what happens in the next day.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
This is an awesome concept! It would be cool if when you fuck one of the girls you get to choose from a couple different positions to send to the rival. Like, send him a cumshot pic or an assfucking pic. I do understand that this might create a bunch more work for you though ;). Just an idea... Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see what happens in the next day.
Different positions are planned, yes, a bit like with the stewardess. I won't include a shot of the pic being sent though, that's too much work and not very relevant, it will just be assumed the rival got the pic and knows the girl is beyond his reach (which means he won't get random points assigned to her btw, making it more likely he fucks one of the remaining girls...)

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Could we slow the progression of our rival in game ?
Like spread false rumours against him, or something else ?

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes