VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
People being confused AF isn't them being a part of the "whiney troll brigade". This style is just so different and you don't see it a lot so it pops out and is somewhat weird.
It's the internet, so chances are there will be trolling and whining, especially with a game that's rather different from the norm. You can't really blame the dev for trying to get rid of some of that preemptively.

To each their own but isn't feedback something you should be after, even if its for the overall artstyle?
No offense, but the entire feedback in your first comment was "What the actual fuck.........".
What valuable lesson is the dev supposed to take away from that?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
It's the internet, so chances are there will be trolling and whining, especially with a game that's rather different from the norm. You can't really blame the dev for trying to get rid of some of that preemptively.

No offense, but the entire feedback in your first comment was "What the actual fuck.........".
i guess he take that he wants to actually fuck those bimbos pussies long time in any case i love that even in this demo it has good art for the concept of the game and it has good animation to it

Reactions: EpicLust
Sep 1, 2017
Well i do have a muscle fetish (woman/futa) so i actually like this game and the girl models are actually quiet nice despite being a bit too curvy even for my own taste.

Will there be any other muscle girls like the sister, maybe even bigger ones on par with the male guys?

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Well it depends on what the critique being offered is. If its "the women boobs are too big" or "the MC dick is ridiculously large" then no, as that is the main focus of the game. Sure you can offer the feedback, but the dev doesn't have to listen if it changes the game artstyle entirely.
I never said that he has to listen to it, but its still something that you should take to count (even if it doesn't end with results).

Reactions: jande21

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
No offense taken, and i am honestly sorry if i came out as rude.
It was just my way of expressing myself being weirded out. It 100% wasn't the best choice of words, but it seems like i got my point across.
Once again, sorry @timdonehy200 if i came out as rude.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Well i do have a muscle fetish (woman/futa) so i actually like this game and the girl models are actually quiet nice despite being a bit too curvy even for my own taste.

Will there be any other muscle girls like the sister, maybe even bigger ones on par with the male guys?
Two not as muscular as the sister but still fit girls:

and

Check my deviantart page though for a few really muscled girls, more than the sister...

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
This looks hilarious I'll have to take a look just because how outlandish it looks.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Ok a personal fetish is muscle chicks. I know I know there are chicks with tiny penises cause of the steroids blah blah blah, anyways the veins on the arms and the hard muscles yum. Crossfit chicks are pure dee delicious So this has a good start for me, but if he cam from the island of big dick men ,how the did the other guy get there, is he an descendant himself lol.

Reactions: GaRbS

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Ok a personal fetish is muscle chicks. I know I know there are chicks with tiny penises cause of the steroids blah blah blah, anyways the veins on the arms and the hard muscles yum. Crossfit chicks are pure dee delicious So this has a good start for me, but if he cam from the island of big dick men ,how the did the other guy get there, is he an descendant himself lol.
The sister is not on steroids (so no, she won't have a dick - warning to futa lovers), it's explained in the game why the MC and his sister are so muscular...

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Check my deviantart page though for a few really muscled girls, more than the sister...
Well, that's a lot of muscles and fake boobs.
Kind of a shame about the latter. I like fit girls (not necessarily giant Amazon style though) but the boobs mostly kill it for me. Big boobs are great, even the occasional giant ones work for me, but they need to have some semblance of a realistic shape and not all completely defy gravity.

That's not really a critique of any kind. It seems obvious from your artwork and games that you know what you want to do and what your fans are into, so best of luck with that.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
More info from me: This is the start of my second game, which I said would be more evolved than the first, and obviously more time consuming. It's only V0.1 (amounting to the first day of an 8-day long game) but there are still over 100 pics plus a few animations. Should be 20-30 minutes gameplay.
Right now, there are 12 characters you can meet, including 6 "in-game" girls (who count towards the end game result), 4 non "in-game" girls (2 of whom you can fuck already as teasers) and 2 male characters, including the "challenger" who will act as the AI you have to beat.

PS: Before the whiny troll brigade arrives, may I remind everyone of the following tags associated with this game:
HUGE TITS, ENORMOUS COCK & IMPOSING MUSCLES.
i love when i enter a thread of a new game, and there is a quick tldr about whats already in the current Version

Reactions: GaRbS and EpicLust

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Yeah impossible proportions are definitely a turn off for me, but i can still appreciate a game if it is well written and with good scenes... any review on this regard?

Reactions: cakeny
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes