Bytrain

Oct 7, 2017
is basically as others said, not using the comms. I do agree the shota route has some great scenes. but the battles are a waste of time. and that anoyance was not made up by something else. I would have personally added something at least some toy usage if the shota could not enter the command room.
I think you can skip most battles if you are doing a second playthrough on a same save. I usually do shota route after Duston's.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I wish I could remember who it was but they reccomended one game that was still in development that follow the steps of Raioh and Sorgante
it think it can be found in the Raioh thread if you go looking, but that game looked very very early to be even relevant.

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
Guys, quick question: How will the version of Kagura differ from the original besides the presence of English? I have always played and continue to play the original RPGM games, not from Kagura re-release, so I am not experienced.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Guys, quick question: How will the version of Kagura differ from the original besides the presence of English? I have always played and continue to play the original RPGM games, not from Kagura re-release, so I am not experienced.
so basically, the following are changed:

1) English Translation.
2) All images are decensored using Creamy Pi.
3) They may update the NWJS environment. (though not 100% sure)

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
Sorry for asking here, no one is answering me on Raiohgar page.
What is the latest version of the game on Raiohgar? I saw on F95 that 1.04, and in Steam I saw something about version 2.0 in the description. I finished the game 2 times, but I still don’t understand which version is more relevant.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Sorry for asking here, no one is answering me on Raiohgar page.
What is the latest version of the game on Raiohgar? I saw on F95 that 1.04, and in Steam I saw something about version 2.0 in the description. I finished the game 2 times, but I still don’t understand which version is more relevant.
2.0 is additional content that was added to the game later in the original game in Japanese, the version released by Kagura already contains this 2.0 update in it, only that Kagura names the patches differently, Kagura releases the game in a patch 1.2 and as it goes adding patches called 1.3 and 1.4....... which was the last update steam itself tells you

*Includes all new content added in the 2.0 update for the original release

even in the kagura store itself where you can get the patches is marked below the description and above the video

Reactions: BurnRaijin

ironzu001

Aug 10, 2021
god damn i cant wait the future update, but is there any other "NTR corruption" game like this again aside from raiohgar

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
god damn i cant wait the future update, but is there any other "NTR corruption" game like this again aside from raiohgar
Let me think. If you mean rpgm i know a few
Curse of Kubel
Engraved Pleasure
Makina
Tina
Fleeting Iris
Scars of Summer
Kiara knight of icicle
Dark Hero Party
Knightess Whore
Minako beloved wife
Inn my wife
NTR Knight
Deceived by the host
Modern Pink Elf rpg

daza123z

Aug 8, 2019
I don't because my card is now stopped on ci-en and gre mentions it must be tough for overseas followers and has no clue how they (we) will manage

this is interesting though since i recall someone wanting more of the spritework to be included in scenes and that is going to happen in the dlc at least a little more

"We have outsourced the final materials needed for the update.
Specifically, it will be pixel animation. Some of it has already been implemented and has been well-received, but we
plan to implement some in the additional scenes as well, so please look forward to it. "

rinlenisno1

Nov 5, 2020
I don't because my card is now stopped on ci-en and gre mentions it must be tough for overseas followers and has no clue how they (we) will manage

this is interesting though since i recall someone wanting more of the spritework to be included in scenes and that is going to happen in the dlc at least a little more

"We have outsourced the final materials needed for the update.
Specifically, it will be pixel animation. Some of it has already been implemented and has been well-received, but we
plan to implement some in the additional scenes as well, so please look forward to it. "
So we will be receiving more update to the game ?

Shiro 白

Jun 12, 2017
I don't think the usual leaker for the paid plans stuff has access to it since the crackdown on VISA/Mastercard payment bullshit. Could be wrong.
From what I understand, you can still use VISA and Mastercard on DLPay to buy DLpoints and then use those on ci-en.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes