• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

daza123z

Aug 8, 2019
Q3 of this year is the planned release for solgante on steam, not sure if that was known here yet or not.

And its probably been posted here before but saw this on gaptax twitter account a couple weeks back figured i'd send here for bonus eleanor content while we wait.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Well, I am also trying to make a somewhat better translation for this game compared to the one that is provided over here. But I'll absolutely go for a Kagura Translation XD.

BTW anyone know how to decensor the game? I have never done it and have no idea about how to do it. Like i can draw and shit but I really don't wanna do that XD. Too many CGs in the game for the effort.

daza123z

Aug 8, 2019
Well, I am also trying to make a somewhat better translation for this game compared to the one that is provided over here. But I'll absolutely go for a Kagura Translation XD.

BTW anyone know how to decensor the game? I have never done it and have no idea about how to do it. Like i can draw and shit but I really don't wanna do that XD. Too many CGs in the game for the effort.
There's really no need to decensor since kagura games do that anyway to varying success, just need to wait for that and save the effort.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021

so you tell me you good to draw dick and pussy??? can you show some work of you???

Reginleif

Feb 28, 2018
With the new update will there be a system where the ntr happen in real time like in the previous game or is it like it is now, where you need to go the the recollection room and vieuw the scene.

daza123z

Aug 8, 2019
With the new update will there be a system where the ntr happen in real time like in the previous game or is it like it is now, where you need to go the the recollection room and vieuw the scene.
English translated from gaptax on ci-en

• Thank you for your message. All additional scenes will be added to the free mode after the game is cleared. We plan to add 5 for each route guy. Events can be collected in the city in free mode, and some of the scenes will be invisible to the main character, but the player will know that something is happening on the map. We cannot tell you exactly what other situations will be added.

Reactions: Reginleif
Oct 15, 2021
Neat so any guesses/confirmations when the update is going to happen?
I mean for all of this stuff to be added to the game.

Last edited:

Mweam

Jul 19, 2018
English translated from gaptax on ci-en

• Thank you for your message. All additional scenes will be added to the free mode after the game is cleared. We plan to add 5 for each route guy. Events can be collected in the city in free mode, and some of the scenes will be invisible to the main character, but the player will know that something is happening on the map. We cannot tell you exactly what other situations will be added.
kinda a bummer honestly. was hoping for more like finding them in the overworld. thank you!

Reactions: daza123z

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
does anyone has link to the original game [Jap Ver]. Preferably on mega, gofile, media etc. The good sites

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes