• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
To be fair, I'm pretty sure none of the women that can eventually join the poly/harem route ever say they're straight or not attracted to women. Heidi and Athena are obviously already into women. Mora or Sadie have no real sexual experience and little dating experience, so it's not too unbelievable that they might not have figured out their sexuality yet. Also, when you mention to Mora that you're also dating Heidi and Athena and they think she's hot, the game specifically mentions the MC noticing her nipples getting harder and her dialogue, while conflicted, appears more intrigued than alarmed at the idea (this is all before the MC and Mora have sex, much less her joining the poly relationship). Minor details, but they do make the whole thing a little more believable to me at least.
This is pretty accurate. In fact, while Val says she's not interested in sharing, I'm pretty sure the only girl you get involved with in the entire game that specifically says she's not interested in other girls is Zenda ... she makes that pretty clear even while participating in the threesome with the girl that just admitted to having a long-time crush on her.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Sooooo.... At the end of the last chapter.... What do you think the mysterious guy at the door was reaching for?

It left me thinking it could be one of the mafia goons!! But also left me wondering was he someone there on protection detail for the mc.

Either way can't wait until the final update to find out.
Most likely it's a US Marshal since they're the ones who manage security for the WitSec program.

Reactions: Milton749

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Most likely it's a US Marshal since they're the ones who manage security for the WitSec program.
Cliffhanger will have most of us thinking mob guy, but that wouldn't make sense with the fact that the story isn't done, unless this is some Hail Dicktator plotline where you meet an angel or something.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i know the dev team said that Heaven's Door would be longer than Bare Witness

So I really wonder given how long Bare Witness Update 5 development time is, whether Bare Witness caught a scope creep or was this long development time is within their plan.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Cliffhanger will have most of us thinking mob guy, but that wouldn't make sense with the fact that the story isn't done, unless this is some Hail Dicktator plotline where you meet an angel or something.
Honestly, I don't really feel like the cliffhanger was ever meant to fool the player as much as it was to give us insight into the MC's mindset.

Of course, if it IS someone from the mob, then I will have been fooled I suppose.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
i know the dev team said that Heaven's Door would be longer than Bare Witness

So I really wonder given how long Bare Witness Update 5 development time is, whether Bare Witness caught a scope creep or was this long development time is within their plan.
This was their first game, so it's more likely that they just didn't properly anticipate the timeframe involved in making 11 nearly-completely different endings for one game.

I'm not worried about the time they spent working on Heaven's Door, 'cause there are two options there:
  1. They've been spending needed breaks from BW working on it, and they'll go full-bore when they finish with the final release of the game on Steam.
  2. They've been interspersing working on HD while finishing up BW and it'll come out that much sooner when BW is finally done.
Win-Win in my book.

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
Seriously man?

Storm and Slockie have kept us up to date the whole time and it's been said hundreds of times WHY it has taken this long (their patreons voted to have all 11 endings in one update).
I haven't started this avn yet, but that is an insane ask for any vn wth? Are they high?

MagicShoppe

Jan 6, 2024
I haven't started this avn yet, but that is an insane ask for any vn wth? Are they high?
Several of the endings overlap as they are various harem combinations available in the game. I can't imagine the Athena/Heidi/Sadie ending is completely different from the Athena/Heidi/Mora ending or the Athena/Heidi/Mora/Sadie ending. So those endings might share assets, or at least dialog.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Several of the endings overlap as they are various harem combinations available in the game. I can't imagine the Athena/Heidi/Sadie ending is completely different from the Athena/Heidi/Mora ending or the Athena/Heidi/Mora/Sadie ending. So those endings might share assets, or at least dialog.
You also have minor variances with two of the LIs (Val and Zendra) depending on your interactions/opportunities with other women in their friend circle that are not necessarily main path endings but probably have alternate dialog or scenes in the final chapter.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
They actually mentioned in one of their recent updates that there wasn't a ton of overlap between the endings. Chapter 5 is apparently like 7,400+ static images, 300+ animations, and 87,000 words in the script.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
They actually mentioned in one of their recent updates that there wasn't a ton of overlap between the endings. Chapter 5 is apparently like 7,400+ static images, 300+ animations, and 87,000 words in the script.
Yup i'd imagine the harem endings are kinda of the same, just with slight variations. We do know the Val scene takes place at a wedding since u can kinda see her white dress, white gazebo and white chairs in the background and i'm assuming Zenda will also have her own ending and then you have all the other solo LI paths.

I have a feeling that the Val ending will actually be the best and longest since we will more then likely see them tie the knot and have a child.

1714751853165.png

Last edited:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I have a feeling that the Val ending will actually be the best and longest since we will more then likely see them tie the knot and have a child.
While you're right in assuming they'll marry and have a kid (everything points to the former, and the latter is already confirmed), the devs already said the MASH ending will be the longest.

Reactions: Elhemeer

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
While you're right in assuming they'll marry and have a kid (everything points to the former, and the latter is already confirmed), the devs already said the MASH ending will be the longest.
That's because if you think planning one wedding takes a long time, just try planning four of them.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Btw I wonder if the pathes of Ch5 are fixed with the type of Ch4 End Save to start with?

MagicShoppe

Jan 6, 2024
I can't imagine MC marrying Val. (But then I'm playing the MASH path at the moment. Though he did get Val pregnant.)

EDIT: I should have said, I can't imagine Val marrying MC. The age difference will matter.

Last edited:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I can't imagine MC marrying Val. (But then I'm playing the MASH path at the moment. Though he did get Val pregnant.)

EDIT: I should have said, I can't imagine Val marrying MC. The age difference will matter.
She literally asked him if that would be an issue and he said it wouldn't.

4.50 star(s) 173 Votes