• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i hope this game didn't die ... i always thought it was an amazing game .. it would be sad to see its over :(

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
no .. i just was looking thru my harddrive games and saw this one wasn't updated :unsure:
Patreon's voted to have all the endings at once after the last update (v0.4b), they have been working on the game since and getting the game ready.

The game is getting ready (is in) beta testing and the update will be the last and the game will be completed.

CARlSON911

Jul 7, 2018
Patreon's voted to have all the endings at once after the last update (v0.4b), they have been working on the game since and getting the game ready.

The game is getting ready (is in) beta testing and the update will be the last and the game will be completed.
Please tell me, is there any information on the approximate time frame for completing the work? Did the developers say this? I also really liked the game. I would like to know the end of the story before I get old. o(^__^)o

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Please tell me, is there any information on the approximate time frame for completing the work? Did the developers say this? I also really liked the game. I would like to know the end of the story before I get old. o(^__^)o
Is blocked for you?

Chapter 5 is in beta
2 days ago

As the headline says, we're in beta. We sent out the beta build to our testers yesterday and they've started working through the paths. Soon as we have a handle on the render queue and how long it'll take (and any fixes to the current build) we'll announce the release schedule.

That's it! Keep an eye open for the announcement, and as always: thank you for being here.

Reactions: Elhemeer

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
honest question:
anyone knows if Bare Witness will receive the COMPLETED tag right after ch 5 is out or only when there are absolutely no more updates (like minor bugfixes)?

4.50 star(s) 173 Votes