• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
thanks for the reply...the description said harem so I assumed I could have them all...I guess if I just want Val I'll have to start over...thanks again
there is a mini-harem with Mora/Athena/Sadie/Heidi. You can also have different combinations of this. If you want you can just pick one of them. But proper Val path is solo only, no other girls. Same goes for Zenda. There are like 10+ different combinations you can try.

Reactions: balboa2151

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
By download counts and the way people foam at the mouth is Being a DIK. A Wife and Mother people are just nutty over it.
AWAM had such a promising start, but the updates have been horrible and they take way too long for what little content and effort went into them. Idk why people are so nutty over it, I lost interest a long while back.

That being said, waiting for the final update to this for 7 months shy of 2 years doesn't seem horrible considering it was the final update and contains all the ending paths in it. I mean, that's a huge update and took awhile for the devs to make. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elhemeer and MixQQ

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey everyone...I have a question? I'm at the part where MC and Val break up...is there anyway to avoid this? I even canceled the ski trip to be with Val. I'm also seeing Sadie...Athena and Heidi. any help would be great. thanks
Well - you get some answers.

As I remember it also depends how far you have proceeded with other girls. I you haven´t confirmed love with any other girl yet (not being "official") you can get her at "last night together" - you have to persist you love only her, when she try to pull back at first.
Sancho´s mod will tell you what you need.
Bare-Sancho.jpg

Anyway can´t await to proceed with that amazing woman :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: balboa2151

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well - you get some answers.

As I remember it also depends how far you have proceeded with other girls. I you haven´t confirmed love with any other girl yet (not being "official") you can get her at "last night together" - you have to persist you love only her, when she try to pull back at first.
Sancho´s mod will tell you what you need.
View attachment 3617894

Anyway can´t await to proceed with that amazing woman :love:
It's weird that this worked for you. It shouldn't work since it says you're on Sadie's path too. Having A/H be true as well should also screw up staying with Val, I would have thought.

All I know is Val's "true path" was the hardest for me to achieve.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
It's weird that this worked for you. It shouldn't work since it says you're on Sadie's path too. Having A/H be true as well should also screw up staying with Val, I would have thought.

Yup originally when i started playing both girls you lived with we're just "fuck buddies" but somehow it got turned into a real relationship which was news to me. There was literally no option to choose if you wanted to make it a permanent relationship or not it just took you there and that also ended up ruining my val relationship which means i had to restart the game and completely drop all other girls in order to get the val route.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

I see - but on the other hand as you can see on the right side there is also listed "SadieBreakup True" o_O
This should mean MC is no more in relationship with Sadie, so why Sadie Path is true?
Eventually a bug in Sanchos Mod?

Reactions: Elhemeer

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
wow, the previous update was in 2022 ? is the next update that big ?
I should probably wait for it before starting this one ? worth it ?

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
wow, the previous update was in 2022 ? is the next update that big ?
I should probably wait for it before starting this one ? worth it ?
The next release has been promised for over a year. I think it will be released someday, but probably not before the end of the year. But it will be a bundle of different endings (depending on choices made earlier in the game). Frankly, I think you could play the game in it's current state and be satisfied...or wait 6 more months for the final version. Your call.

Reactions: HiP1

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
The next release has been promised for over a year. I think it will be released someday, but probably not before the end of the year. But it will be a bundle of different endings (depending on choices made earlier in the game). Frankly, I think you could play the game in it's current state and be satisfied...or wait 6 more months for the final version. Your call.
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Reactions: Uller the Hunter

MagicShoppe

Jan 6, 2024
Yup originally when i started playing both girls you lived with we're just "fuck buddies" but somehow it got turned into a real relationship which was news to me. There was literally no option to choose if you wanted to make it a permanent relationship or not it just took you there and that also ended up ruining my val relationship which means i had to restart the game and completely drop all other girls in order to get the val route.
According to the walkthrough, if you are advanced enough with Heidi and Athena when the threesome with them happens, you become "officially" a throuple.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Unbelievable.....

Have you read ANYTHING from the Dev's these last couple of months?

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
lol I barley even follow this game and I know the final update is coming out this month. Can't tell if you are serious or not.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Guys, I thought we all agreed to give those douches no attention anymore and just let them made the list. Everyone knows what's on with this game, the release, and also why it took this time. Those douchies just want to stir shit up. Some of them even look like it's the same person. Maybe one of the devs did something naughty with his mother or made his girl come for the first time in her life and he just want to take revenge with annoying them on a more or less meaningless piracy board.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Guys, I thought we all agreed to give those douches no attention anymore and just let them made the list. Everyone knows what's on with this game, the release, and also why it took this time. Those douchies just want to stir shit up. Some of them even look like it's the same person. Maybe one of the devs did something naughty with his mother or made his girl come for the first time in her life and he just want to take revenge with annoying them on a more or less meaningless piracy board.
Damnit Trem...out of reactions!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I came here from the leap of faith thread. someone complained that LoF was not a harem, and another one pointed to this game for harem, so i came to check it out. I was surprised by the previous update date. that's all. i don't really mind.
And it seems I arrive just in time too, as the final update will arrive at the end of the month :)
if there are many possible routes and the devs want to cover all routes with all choices, it makes sense that the final update takes longer.

4.50 star(s) 173 Votes