Last edited:

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I came here from the leap of faith thread. someone complained that LoF was not a harem, and another one pointed to this game for harem, so i came to check it out. I was surprised by the previous update date. that's all. i don't really mind.
It wasn't you I was talking about. Your question was valid and you asked politely, just how it has to be. I was talking about those douchies who're talking shit even they know the facts.

Reactions: HiP1

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Is there a path that you mess with Nicole the second time and don't end Val path?
I'm not sure, I haven't played a Val path yet. (Been waiting for the final update). Someone might know better, but I believe if you have sex with Nicole the second time, it ends the Val path if you were on it. I was just being a smartarse.

Gaunt27

Feb 16, 2019
He will when Val finds out he got Nicole pregnant!
I was referring to focusing soley on Heidi and Athena. If you don't start a relationship with Val, she doesn't teach MC how to shoot, so when mr. bad guy shows up, the likely outcome would be MC getting a bullet in the head.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I was referring to focusing soley on Heidi and Athena. If you don't start a relationship with Val, she doesn't teach MC how to shoot, so when mr. bad guy shows up, the likely outcome would be MC getting a bullet in the head.
I mean, while I suppose that's a possibility, that doesn't SEEM like the kind of game Storm and Slockie are making.

Also, can you do the range on Zenda's path? I'm not sure. I don't think I've tried.

I suppose there could be a "game over" ending if you don't mix things properly, but I hope not.

Reactions: turbojoe

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
Heh.. imagine that. All paths but one in the final version end almost immediately with a simple headshot at the door and some version of a short funeral scene, and all this time the devs have only been working on the pure Val path and its happy ever after. :ROFLMAO:

Goddamn.. this would almost be worth it just for the complete pandemonium that would follow here (I imagine). That's right, just to see the world burn.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Here are the other solo endings:

Heidi will flash her tits at him, all the blood rushes from Mr. Bad Guy's body to his dick and he faints dead away, thus making him easy for the police to cart away.

Athena will just flat out kick his ass.

Mora will whack him in the head with her hefty D&D book, knocking him out because he failed his saving throw.

Sadie will just start whining again and Mr. Bad Guy will turn the gun on himself to put himself out of his misery.

Zenda has already hired a much better hit man to snipe him from the roof of the house across the street.

4.50 star(s) 204 Votes