2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Oh hey, I thought I asked to get tagged if this thread is made! :D

are the images ai? they kinda look like it is
No, none of the characters are AI-generated, despite what the steam review says. Most of the AI art is creepy shit that's in a book behind SINGER. Like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I made a statement about AI-use here, if anyone actually cares:

Last edited:

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Also, not sure why the cover image from OP has been apparently upscaled by AI, so I included an original here:

title 3b 1080.png

So...the actual gameplay of this is pretty bad.

It claims to be rouge-lite, yet doesn't actually have any meta-game mechanics. If you are defeated, you lose everything. All your equipment, all your gold, everything. That wouldn't be so bad if you got experience or something from fighting, but you don't. You need gold to level up. And since you can't leave without an item that only drops in a specific room (that you have to fight through of course), you can't even really argue that there is an element of risk vs reward.

All of that with enemies that not only outnumber you (normal for any rpg) but also deal more damage with a single attack (they can attack multiple times) then you can heal for.
It's an RPG with standard RPG progression mechanics (leveling up, upgrading the armory to hire lackeys, etc). You can also toggle off the rogue-lite or extraction mechanics if you don't like them. Talk to Singer in the commissary to level up. You'll need coin.

How do you mute the male narrator? Insufferable.
You can mute all the voices, it's an option in SINGER's reality settings.

Last edited:
Reactions: FireOgon

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Is it possible to just mute the male voice? I thought the option was all/nothing. It's my only hangup on an otherwise really fun game.
Yes unfortunately, muting voices actually mutes Sound Effects, so it mutes all voices. The alternative would be very tediously scripting it in every dialogue.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Are you saying that we can have a lady mc or are the women limited to only the companions?
You can have a lady mc. Just a note, right now the combat classes decide your sprite, but I may change that so players can choose their look in the future.

Reactions: GokutheG

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
You can have a lady mc. Just a note, right now the combat classes decide your sprite, but I may change that so players can choose their look in the future.
Nice to know. The mods really should add that tag to the game.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes