• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Baldr’s Squid Isekai: A Parody [Early Access] [A Memory of Eternity LLC/TORii]

1. 2.00 star(s)

OrnSmo

This is the first game that I would suggest you skip right to the cheats. I'm going to talk strictly about the combat and not the story/dialogue.

Firstly. Why do I need a key to escape? This could be forgiven, but it's not even sold in shops.

Combat: Your character/party is really weak. This could be overlooked but resources are scarce at the start. Hit% rates are seemly low for you and quite the opposite for the mobs. Speaking on mobs. Why are there so many, even without high heat? 3-4mobs on 0 heat but going over that gives you 4-5 with a possible reinforcement unit.

Once you move you can't redo your movement. (Dev truly hate the players)
    I don't think attributes mean squat, besides for out of combat checks. I maxed out a stat for testing and I was still hitting like a wet noodle.

Don't bother playing until they revamp some of these numbers.

Also, why does a goblin hit harder than the big tomboy knight princess? (I can't even with this game)
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Yuriski

The art is...nice, the humor pretty good and the sex satisfactory.

The actual gameplay on the other hand is pretty bad.

It claims to be rouge-lite, yet doesn't actually have any meta-game mechanics. If you are defeated, you lose everything. All your equipment, all your gold, everything. That wouldn't be so bad if you got experience or something from fighting, but you don't. You need gold to level up. And since you can't leave without an item that only drops in a specific room (that you have to fight through of course), you can't even really argue that there is an element of risk vs reward.

All of that with enemies that not only outnumber you (normal for any rpg) but also deal more damage with a single attack (they can attack multiple times) then you can heal for.