LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Game/Developer: Baddies Inc./FOZ - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've created a small walkthrough mod for this game. It will highlight my recommended choices and show the information of some choices. Enjoy!!!
Download:
1703740534955.png 1703740934368.png

deadremix

Jul 30, 2022
what is the expected play time roughly with part 1? dev said part 2 coming out in few weeks so i think i might just wait for it before playing

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Tell ya truth? No, You were'nt wrong about that initial post, so I genuinely thought you prolly fancy being cucked by a dog.
The original joke, that you're obviously too dense to get, was that someone was fucking that dog. Because lots of games tagged with bestiality often have innocuous images of animals just chilling in the preview pics. Only someone who yells 'Boo NTR!' at a game when the MC sees their happily married neighbors fucking would assume that meant cuckolding. Chill, the dog isn't going to emasculate you or anyone else.

MagnmD Ekselle

Formerly 'spy1313'
Oct 7, 2020
With your head being so far up your own spastic ass. "Trying" to be witty, that adolescent, hissy-fitting psyche of yours failed to comprehend. Its the males of the animal species that are doing the fucking. So again, cause I must aiderate. I think you enjoy being cucked by a dog.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Textbox needs slider, to tone down

Also will gave even have romance? All I am getting from start, is mindless banging

Last edited:

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
There are some issues with choices not being remembered. Both times they seem to involve Lana.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So not sure what's happening with the coding/choices here.

Just a heads up is all.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Baddies, Inc. 0.1.06 is now available to Patrons!

Hey everyone!

Here we go, show the investment firm what you've got! In this release, you'll present your pitch to Kendra to get the investment money necessary for your company's growth. You've initially talked with her, so it seems like just a formality... or will it not be that simple? Check it out for yourself, but remember that your actions have consequences, so avoid getting provoked.

Next, we move on to the hot part. You'll have your first encounter with **Sandy, a cheeky redhead with huge tits**, who is willing to go the extra mile to close a sale. There's a **sex scene with her**, but you'll need to be quite persuasive to get further. It's well worth the effort, though. She'll tease you throughout the apartment presentation, and when things escalate... oh boy... she'll make you cum like a volcano. Just make sure she doesn't find out you're not interested in the apartment!

Following that, you'll have interactions with **Natalie and Jaiden's mom,** and you'll see quite a lot in both of them. Will you follow the bro code and stay away from Jaiden's mom, or don't care what Jaiden thinks or feels and **go balls deep**? The decision is yours.

The release is filled with humorous events, unexpected twists, and naughty surprises. I'm sure you'll love it, so go ahead and try version 0.1.06 for yourself!

NSFW content: a full sex scene with redhead Sandy (8 animations), a nude surprise from Natalie, and a naughty incident featuring Jaiden's mom.

For $10+ patrons: download the latest update using one of the links from my latest Patreon post:
For Quick FOZ patrons: download the latest update using one of the links in the channel on this server.

Please consider supporting me on Patreon, it means a lot, and you...:

✅ Get the latest releases ahead of everyone
✅ Get a special Discord role as well as access to patron-only channels and posts
✅ Have an influence on Baddies, Inc.'s development through polls
✅ ...and much more!

Support me on Patreon
Follow me on X/Twitter
Buy Grand Bundle on Steam to get all College Bound games at a **discount**:
⭐ Check out all College Bound games available on Steam

**A huge thank you to all my patrons and supporters!**
FOZ

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Man the characters look kinda similar ngl, also mostly MILFs/older characters.

The MILFs from the last game were good (Mary and Stacy to name a few)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes