VN - Ren'Py - Baddies Inc. [v0.1.07] [FOZ]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Johanno

Well it is fine.
    Art: 7/10
    Gameplay: 1/10
    Sex: 8/10
    Story: Idk didn't read it. Didn't miss anything important it seems.

This is almost not a game. I know that VN are very story loaded, but man no choice does actually mean anything. It is more of a question of: Do you want to see the sex scene?
    Other choices are just there to pretend being a game.
    The sex scenes are great but no sound whats so ever.

The story might be not that bad maybe, but I don't read mediocre writing for 4h straight in order to then click one item and continue reading.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

jannoslynt

First release and it is already one of the best games you can find around here!
    -Renders 10/10 great quality
    -Animations 9/10
    -Plot 9/10 Refreshing to see it is about business and app dev. (we had enough college with the other game xD) I like the filmaking resources to achieve a more dynamic game and gives more freedom so we can enjoy a better balance between the hot and the plot
    -Hot&Kink Well 9/10, i am writing this after playing first release and it has already a lot of naughty things to enjoy
    -Cast 10/10 As in Collenge Bound, you can enjoy a bit of everything with these characters. Great diversity among the girls and all of them hot. I even wanted to fuck the motel old lady (hope this can be fix on a future release xD)

College Bound was already too much fun and by the looks of the first release of this one you can already see the dev has improved everything.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

PhantomRem

Great game so far,you can tell the dev is going all out on this one,i just hope the ambition to make everything interactive doesnt mess with the general workflow of the game,would be annoying having to click through a bunch of prompts to get through different menus and scenes,so i wish all the best in the direction the dev is heading especially since i enjoyed college bound and i have high hopes this game will be a hit in the future! Will be keeping a close eye on this one.