• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

liz2660

Dec 15, 2023
Too bad its just another clicker simulator. go to work > work three times > sleep and this all weeks until you get enough corruption to fuck the whole town -.-
Do you have any examples of games that don't do this and manage to tell a story in a better way?

Golden Twink

Mar 23, 2020
This error is actually caused by you not selecting one of the "choices" on the previous Character Creation page. Make sure you select an option each category before moving on to the next page.
I do want to just add, I believe I have selected everything and this error still pops up.

Edit; after testing, it seems to be caused by selecting the "step brother" choice OR vanilla. If I select the "daddy" choice, then it works fine.
Definitely seems to be a problem somewhere in the coding that's causing this though... definitely not deserving of that super aggressive remark the other person made.

Last edited:

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Do you have any examples of games that don't do this and manage to tell a story in a better way?
Quite a few games do. My own game does. It just really depends on if the author is making pure smut or wants to have a story. This is a first release so I'm thinking the game will get expanded on but right now it is fairly simplistic and repetitive.

To the Dev: How come stealing from the cash register at the pawn shop doesn't add to corruption? I think it should unless you think that'd build corruption to fast. Likewise, no corruption for masterbating in the shower?

Also, it might be useful to make it clear that the Frank in the pawnshop is actually your foster father. (if it already is I may have just missed it) I didn't even realize it and was frustrated I had no interactions with the foster dad until the first sex scene at the pawn shop.

It might be useful to have a bit more guidance in some stuff. Like have the character on the first day think "I need a job, maybe my foster father will hire me at the pawn shop?" and at the bar when you get rejected for the job maybe have her think "I wonder if I put on makeup if they'll give me another chance?" Little things like that can be helpful.

Golden Twink

Mar 23, 2020
After trying this, must say this definitely has some definite potential and I definitely agree with some points WendyTheRed made such as the "Mak[ing] it clear that Frank in the pawnshop is actually your foster father" and "more guidance in some stuff." When just thrown in, it just makes the game feel empty.

I'd definitely recommend more in-depth sex scenes describing stuff as well. Most of the scenes that I saw were just one-line describing something and then moving on. Or for the actual scenes, it was just; Your character says something, other character says something, one sentence describing what he/she does, then move on to next part. I feel if you actually describe the scenes a bit more, it makes it a lot more erotic and enjoyable.

Also, of course, there is the few bugs. Absolutely nothing game breaking at least but I did see the above "unexpected string" error and as well inside of the therapy building there was a tiny lost bit of code just sitting there.

Overall though, definitely enjoyed what it currently there and looking forward to future updates. Actually seems semi-promising compared to *most* HTML games that are made.

zenhawk

Jul 8, 2017
I do want to just add, I believe I have selected everything and this error still pops up.

Edit; after testing, it seems to be caused by selecting the "step brother" choice OR vanilla. If I select the "daddy" choice, then it works fine.
Definitely seems to be a problem somewhere in the coding that's causing this though... definitely not deserving of that super aggressive remark the other person made.
Thanks for investigating, will patch that out asap along with the others folks have caught. And thanks for the in-depth feedback about the game too. You've pointed out a few criticisms I figured would be brought up. I do plan to go back over the scenes to ass some more descriptive language as opposed to just one liners.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Golden Twink

Fatalicus

Oct 26, 2018
This error is actually caused by you not selecting one of the "choices" on the previous Character Creation page. Make sure you select an option each category before moving on to the next page.
No, there is an error there if you select step brother for kink.

Dev dropped an "is" on line 507.

bradster555

Jul 21, 2023
can't wait to see how this game will come along with each update looking forward to more content in the future

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes