EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
Bad Influences is a pretty standard HTML game where you take the role of a college girl taking
the world on one smutty encounter at a time.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-17
Release Date: 2023-12-14
Developer: zenhawk
Censored: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD

Win: - -

s3.gif s4.gif s5.gif s6.gif s1.gif s2.gif screen1.png screen2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

zenhawk

Jul 8, 2017
No I'm trying upload my own game which is entirely free. It's just that the upload requirements I read mentioned I needed to upload a request for it, report it as needing moving and then make a new post in Games instead of Game Updates.

It miiight be an outdated requirement list though so if there's a new one throw it my way please.

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
No I'm trying upload my own game which is entirely free. It's just that the upload requirements I read mentioned I needed to upload a request for it, report it as needing moving and then make a new post in Games instead of Game Updates.

It miiight be an outdated requirement list though so if there's a new one throw it my way please.
I cannot find download link on your kofi site

zenhawk

Jul 8, 2017
You need to edit your OP following the rules here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-post-a-new-game.159990/

Pretty much make it look like what you see in the 'Games' section. Add a few download links. Even 1 host is fine. And then report it. We Uploaders will take care of the rest.

EDIT: Here, I'll help you get started. Look at your OP, add/remove the info you want (don't resize the text, please) and then report it again or just respond to my comment here and I'll do it when I see it.
Ahh, had a feeling I was using the wrong rules. Thanks!

Reactions: Sarica

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
Your mind drifts to naughty thoughts. Those of crushes past and present. That time you awkwardly lost your virginity at prom night.
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): Unexpected string

Come on, just test your game before you send it, second page

ShadarTheDark

Nov 18, 2021
Your mind drifts to naughty thoughts. Those of crushes past and present. That time you awkwardly lost your virginity at prom night.
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): Unexpected string

Come on, just test your game before you send it, second page
This error is actually caused by you not selecting one of the "choices" on the previous Character Creation page. Make sure you select an option each category before moving on to the next page.

ShadarTheDark

Nov 18, 2021
This error is actually caused by you not selecting one of the "choices" on the previous Character Creation page. Make sure you select an option each category before moving on to the next page.
zenhawk You might want to make the "Begin" button not show up until the player has selected an option in each category, I believe that is something you can do in Twine I've seen it done in other HTML games. Haven't played much but it looks great, good job.

Last edited:
Reactions: someothermon

ShadarTheDark

Nov 18, 2021
Don't be so offensive for a first release. It's never possible for a dev to test everything. There's always bound to be bugs and problems. That goes even more for a first release where only the dev has been testing it before.
I wholeheartedly agree, plus with the dev being new to twine it's possible they don't know how to make the Begin button appear only after everything is filled out. It's a simple mistake that would be easy to miss during play testing.

Last edited:

liz2660

Dec 15, 2023
You don't even need to make the begin button appear after selecting choices.

You can have a radio button with a checked status so it auto selects the first option.

Code:
   <<radiobutton "_whateverSelection" checked>> selection 1

Reactions: titties4thewin

ShadarTheDark

Nov 18, 2021
You don't even need to make the begin button appear after selecting choices.

You can have a radio button with a checked status so it auto selects the first option.

Code:
   <<radiobutton "_whateverSelection" checked>> selection 1
That is what is typically used now that I think about it. Don't know why I chose to suggest the hard way lol.

Reactions: liz2660

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Well, it's a good start. Can't stay more yet, gonna wait and see where it goes. Good luck dev.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Pretty decent start, especially for a first time dev.

Does anyone know where the therapy content is supposed to start?

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Too bad its just another clicker simulator. go to work > work three times > sleep and this all weeks until you get enough corruption to fuck the whole town -.-

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes