4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Me either, I'm stuck at the beginning when it says I have unfinished business in my room...
Click on Computern - Click My Picture on the computer screen. My self is stucked to unlock sister's phone....

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
So funny, I read it as Big Brother hahaha.

Btw, All mising information is found in his patreon page:
Weird I read it too as Big Brother, then seen the screen shots & though it was Big Brother. Literally this is why I will never support anything/anyone or put anything on Patreon. Cause it is like Youtube, one person post something gets alot of attention & support. Then bam everyone & their mother are copying them & eventually someone gets the idea of sueing. Which lets be honest never ammounts to shit considering who did it originally, always comes down too who has the money, better lawyer, & can take the long drawed out process & afford it.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Pretty sure i managed to unlock the phone, but it's buggy as all hell. Up, right, down, left for the phone. Except, it doesnt work. Atleast the game claims "You'r lucky". When i do it.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Pretty sure i managed to unlock the phone, but it's buggy as all hell. Up, right, down, left for the phone. Except, it doesnt work. Atleast the game claims "You'r lucky". When i do it.
unlock phone only works in the night. do the other stuff bevor.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 97 Votes