Arunrobin

Aug 4, 2022
I think last update miss some important part of different stories maybe last update cover rest of three in one but still liza story not complete maybe best way of ending should be when Bobby go to jail after rape all girls this update may take 1 more year

Reactions: MasterChild

BRENT JONES

Nov 10, 2017
how do you lizas powers game where you have her will mental consent I call her to the room to clean it and handcuff her and her fears at 55 but after I take pictuers and release her her fear is at 100 and she kills me

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
how do you lizas powers game where you have her will mental consent I call her to the room to clean it and handcuff her and her fears at 55 but after I take pictuers and release her her fear is at 100 and she kills me
I don't remember exactly what needs to be done. But in some events, sometimes you need to retreat and not put pressure on her to the end.

randomxfapper

Mar 2, 2021
while waiting for update, i recommend you all to play the "backdoor connection" and please support his patreon, his game deserves more recognition and attention trust me, and also it is worth your money if you become a patron, thank me later guys

Reactions: MasterChild

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
while waiting for update, i recommend you all to play the "backdoor connection" and please support his patreon, his game deserves more recognition and attention trust me, and also it is worth your money if you become a patron, thank me later guys
Hmm, the author Back Door Connection initially began to dig his own grave using tags, for which Patreon would block his page very soon.
Is he an adventurer or a fool? Probably the second option. You know, I was even willing to give it a chance, despite the poor rendering, but, dude, Patreon? Seriously?
Create Subscribestar.adult and create for your own pleasure, but people don't want to learn from the mistakes of others.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Hmm, the author Back Door Connection initially began to dig his own grave using tags, for which Patreon would block his page very soon.
Is he an adventurer or a fool? Probably the second option. You know, I was even willing to give it a chance, despite the poor rendering, but, dude, Patreon? Seriously?
Create Subscribestar.adult and create for your own pleasure, but people don't want to learn from the mistakes of others.
Que jogo horrivel...

# I suppose people follow these kind of issues differently ( platform regulations )...

But that game looks so bad that trying to go way back (in years) I couldn't find any so LQ... And still one could manage to monetize it in this day and age. Anything goes, I suppose... Seriously, it's like going back to gold rush times... Anyone can give it a try and hit it big... (sarcasm :ROFLMAO:)

Last edited:
Reactions: JayMI and Mysters90

grnyhllck

May 7, 2024
There is a whole ntr route with the middle sister, which can be chosen as an alternative to the corruption route (last update).

But don't expect much in the near future. This game is just as slow as that infamous wife/mother game.
Which game you talking about as wife/mother game? Can you share link

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Which game you talking about as wife/mother game? Can you share link
Please do not ask this here. This violates Site Rule #2.4. You instead should DM the person you're asking (click their name on the left of their post and then click the Start conversation button). Otherwise, you can ask for suggestions over on the Recommendations and Identification forum. I have seen moderators take posts down that ask for game suggestions when you're on the thread for a specific game already.

• Angry
Reactions: Eradawn
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes