• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Please do not ask this here. This violates Site Rule #2.4. You instead should DM the person you're asking (click their name on the left of their post and then click the Start conversation button). Otherwise, you can ask for suggestions over on the Recommendations and Identification forum. I have seen moderators take posts down that ask for game suggestions when you're on the thread for a specific game already.
I don't think that would of went against rules at the quoted post was about a path in the game not a whole new game.

Reactions: Pollinated

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't think that would of went against rules at the quoted post was about a path in the game not a whole new game.
LMAO. The rule doesn't say, "Please avoid discussing or advertising other games in their entirety in game threads." Discussing any part of another game is, in fact, "discussing . . . other games" and so falls under that rule. Even if we were to go with your interpretation of the rule, the post I quoted never mentioned a single path only; it very specifically asked about a "wife/mother game" and for a link to be shared.

For the record, I was warning the poster so they wouldn't get in trouble potentially. I'm not a mod and did not report their post myself.

Reactions: Twistty
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes