Gadget

Oct 12, 2017
If you start a new game it shouldn't crash anymore. I tried first with my old saves and it was very buggy, but no more bugs with a fresh start.

freezstyle

Aug 10, 2016
An update how the version ends with the text:

more at the next update, this is the end of part 3

:D

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
the mat thing on the ground besides his bed, click on it to start training.
TY this is the information I was looking for. I returned to the room and was thinking the war-game on the computer was where we trained Stealth.

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Also for the mini-games like for stealth, you can just press on the up arrow and then press enter to bypass it. (well, not really bypassing it, it just takes care of that particular click)
If you're like me and a bit slow on the clicking :eek:penedeyewink:

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Check previous page. Bit short story for an 0.5 update. Looks good but still a bit skimp.
I was hoping for more tricks and perversity, judging by the title BAD brother :)

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Also for the mini-games like for stealth, you can just press on the up arrow and then press enter to bypass it. (well, not really bypassing it, it just takes care of that particular click)
Thats good to know. I used Freezstyles info and set Stealth at 100 using the console.
stealthlevel=xx
money=xxx
alcohol=xxx

Reactions: Cirro84

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Thats good to know. I used Freezstyles info and set Stealth at 100 using the console.
stealthlevel=xx
money=xxx
alcohol=xxx
Just use Ren'py's hide UI, H. The footprint disappearing will draw your eyes to it, even when it's over somewhere dark or black and white. Keep hitting H if you have to make it 'flash'.

Reactions: Reese286

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Wow, people have spent time increasing the brightness of the footprints, some use cheat codes, when all it took was to do this.

You sir, win the month.

May 19, 2017
I saw some preview images on svscomics, and i can't found these in-game. And the fact, the game says in the end "more at the next update, this is the end of part 3" i think it isn't 0.05.
Just started the download on svscomics, when i tried it out, i report back.

3.10 star(s) 97 Votes