Pestilence

Jul 8, 2017
This game is practically unplayable without cheating! The sneaking mini-game moves ultra fast, the footprints you need to hit can appear anywhere on screen so you need to react within milliseconds, the footprints are almost impossible to see and when you do find them the hitbox is so wonky you fail even while clicking on them.
Also the english in this game is really bad. "Enuff" instead of "Enough" and a bunch of other crappy ones.
Finally there's not really any content, only like 2-3 minutes outside the broken mini-game.
Not to be offensive but while sure it's tough its nowhere near impossible considering I completed it without cheating. You might be a little slow... although I do have fast eye coordination from a lot of gaming if it means anything. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
From creator:
"update delay
Dec 9 at 3:55pm

I'm very sorry guys for the delay with the update, I'm very busy now and barely have time left for this fun project!
I really want to compensate my patrons for this delay, so if you pledge 5$ or above last month please send me a privet message so I will send you a link to my new game update when it will be released!

95% of the update is ready, I'm hoping to work all night and finish it!"

Reactions: Twistty

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
mega and filcloud links are offline, here some mirrors:
-

@muttdoggy can you update the op please? thanks

Reactions: enokard

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Well, even though this visual novel is in it's early stages of development, I'm not totally impressed thus far...

The visuals of the characters are fairly good, but the backdrops are very generic even though high quality... I did like that most shots of the characters, looked like natural positions, not a bunch of photo shoot modeling poses... There is a mini-game to perform stealth maneuvers, but I found it a bit daunting for several reasons... To level the skill up involves a mini-game that requires a bit of good reflexes with the mouse and a good eye to find the lightly shaded footprints that randomly appear all over the screen, which you need to click on (sometimes multiple times for it to register a click) in rapid succession with very little time to think or move your mouse... It was a creative idea, but poor execution, as you have to do this 5 or more times for each skill up... .
All you need to do, to defeat this mini game is to use arrow up and hit return. Due to the nature of the game engine.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
All you need to do, to defeat this mini game is to use arrow up and hit return. Due to the nature of the game engine.
That is nice to know, thanks... But even then it is still a tedious task as it is needed so darn often... Occasional mini-games I don't mind, but not when it's needed every minute into the story, because then it detracts from the story with constant interruptions of having to do the same thing over and over without any real variation... As I said before, it's a creative idea, but it's just used far too often and looses it's meaning in that sense... Not everything people do that requires the use of deception or distraction, should require that particular mini-game, at least IMO... Like during the nail polish scene, doing the mini-game distracts from seeing the actual change in visuals while putting on the nail polish... I noticed movement, but was concentrating so hard on the mini-game, that I didn't really see what was being shown... So in essence, the fruits of my labor was lost to me because of it...

messerschmied

May 29, 2017
Promising game, but I didn't like the current version so I am gonna wait until few updates done. I loved that mom model though.
Freakin' mini game btw!!

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
From creator:
"update delay
Dec 9 at 3:55pm

I'm very sorry guys for the delay with the update, I'm very busy now and barely have time left for this fun project!
I really want to compensate my patrons for this delay, so if you pledge 5$ or above last month please send me a privet message so I will send you a link to my new game update when it will be released!

95% of the update is ready, I'm hoping to work all night and finish it!"
Is he dead? Dec 9 - Dec 23 = 14 days since he said he's at 95%. Well, another Dev who fails to respect his delays and pledgers.

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
I saw a few comments refering to size of the MC, I was 5'7" & 13 stone at 15, I'm still 5'7" + an extra stone 34 years later. All I'm saying is size isn't really relevant

Reactions: Arcane666

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Version 0.05 for patrons
is it real or fake

3.10 star(s) 97 Votes