QSP Abandoned Back To The Future [v0.6] ['Hytcn]

Change you´r pass
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2016
не означает, что я был более ссылаюсь тоже ваш смысл того, как вы были уверены в точности перевода такое Google.
мои знания делать такие вещи, как, что не является в основном нет.
I don't understand)) although written in Russian... translation Google - shit

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Я просто хочу сказать, как я использую Google Translate. Я понятия не имею, как перевести игру.

Satsujinki

Nov 1, 2016
Can anyone help me? I'm stuck after fixing the tv in 1955. Got invited to the dance but nothing is triggering.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
0.6 English is available at the author's patreon. Also available is a demo for a new game hes' working on.
I'm not linking to it here out of respect for tfgamessite...
Edited to say the english version is horrid without tfgamessite's english fix so head to page 23 and pick up the fix 2 file.

Last edited:

Change you´r pass
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2016
О каком уважение идёт речь? Кто-то заплатил один доллар и с чистой совестью выложил ссылку на tfgames, я то наивный думал что в америке так не делают...

Change you´r pass
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2016
anyone knows how to get fake passport from Tom?
Просто пиво для них купи и он предложить сделать поддельные документы...

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
0.6 English is available at the author's patreon. Also available is a demo for a new game hes' working on.
I'm not linking to it here out of respect for tfgamessite...
Edited to say the english version is horrid without tfgamessite's english fix so head to page 23 and pick up the fix 2 file.
Not seeing BTTF 0.6 Fix 2, only Family Problems.

Seems to have been a bit of drama and may have been deleted or something. anybody still got it?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@123 Ты выпустила 0.6 по ошибке на вашу группу в разделе для общественности?

Change you´r pass
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2016
Я выпускал на Patreon только для patrons... а после я увидел ссылку на игру на tfgames, и как понимаю это тот парень который заплатил один доллар...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Not seeing BTTF 0.6 Fix 2, only Family Problems.

Seems to have been a bit of drama and may have been deleted or something. anybody still got it?
Yeah you're right. It's family problems update. Sorry.

Reactions: dspeed

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Я выпускал на Patreon только для patrons... а после я увидел ссылку на игру на tfgames, и как понимаю это тот парень который заплатил один доллар...
What the hell, this may as well be my first post.
@ Hytcn, your post is public. patreon.JPG

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Is this game very bugged? I'm stuck in 55 and nothing seems to work. I've just talked to Doc about befriending the neighbour girl - but I can't really see a link to click to go to where they live.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Is this game very bugged? I'm stuck in 55 and nothing seems to work. I've just talked to Doc about befriending the neighbour girl - but I can't really see a link to click to go to where they live.
have you went to school in 55 yet

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Talk to him on Monday at 10
That is so specific, I doubt I would ever have found out - thank you man.

edit:
Actually I don't even know how to find the school or the girl. After helping her with her tire I can't find her anywhere, and talking to Doc at 10 on monday does nothing. This is getting annoying. -.-

Last edited:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
That is so specific, I doubt I would ever have found out - thank you man.

edit:
Actually I don't even know how to find the school or the girl. After helping her with her tire I can't find her anywhere, and talking to Doc at 10 on monday does nothing. This is getting annoying. -.-
When you talk to the doc in the garage, you should have an option to go to school to see your parents. When you help Elizabeth, go to the doc and ask about the neighbor. You'll see her again at the dinner after this

ZePandaBear

Aug 5, 2016
When you talk to the doc in the garage, you should have an option to go to school to see your parents. When you help Elizabeth, go to the doc and ask about the neighbor. You'll see her again at the dinner after this
Are you talking 10am when he is in the house because if so i still have no option to talk to him so it might be bugged for me not sure so ill just try and start over(already fixed the tv and can go to dinner with her and to her room ) ...Or if someone has a save so i can talk to him that would be cool too :D