QSP Abandoned Back To The Future [v0.6] ['Hytcn]

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How do you get Doc to take you to school? Is this before or After the party?
It's after the party, once you get to 1955. The very first day of you being in 1955 and once you find doc. You'll ask him to take you to school. Then on monday at 10, talk to the doc and yall go to school

placidlife

Aug 10, 2016
got to 55
met doc
met elizabeth
fixed tv
returned tv
lost after that
any advice?
only thing doc has to say on monday 10am is about the tv

Aug 24, 2016
You can also mess around with your sister a bit.
  • Talk to her after the first day of class
  • She'll tell you that she's going on a date, doesn't know how to kiss a guy
  • You can offer to help her, if you do that, she can catch you jacking off later.
  • Check her diary (password is 1956 or 1966, can't remember)
  • talk to her about it
  • you can try and touch her leg when watching TV together, and take her panties at dinner time
  • Not giving them back afterwards is probably supposed to open up more options later

Aug 24, 2016
There's also a scene with your neighbor
  • Talk to her before going to school on Day 1
  • Go to the aerobics studio, then give her the letter
  • on the day of the party, go and help her.
  • drinking with her will get her drunk and lead to sex
  • don't know if anything else happens after this
Also, does anyone know if you can have sex with your friend's mom at the party?
I know you can kiss a couple of girls during spin the bottle.
EDIT: You can, you just have to move your girlfriend to another room by asking to make out with her.
After that, drink until you pass out with your friend's mom

Last edited:

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
0.6 seem to came out on 11/09/2016. I don't get how to pay? and will someone please write a walkthrough, cus am in 1955 in the very begin and don't know what to do. please help!. it's really a Parody of the movie and it's good so far, for me.

Change you´r pass
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2016
I'm the developer of this game and would like to contact the interpreter, to discuss possible cooperation...
P.s:If the interpreter is able to speak Russian, please write in Russian. I now use the Google translator and don't know how well it translates))

Reactions: wep and Thatguy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm the developer of this game and would like to contact the interpreter, to discuss possible cooperation...
P.s:If the interpreter is able to speak Russian, please write in Russian. I now use the Google translator and don't know how well it translates))
We will help. I am a native english speaker. BUT I will send the word out and we will help you.

Change you´r pass
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2016

good)) and a translated version I would like to put the patreon, and if the donation will allow want you to implement your own content for the game ...
link to patreon:
мульт Лоррейн.jpg мульт Лоррейн3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Thatguy

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hi @123 welcome here. We are currently discussing with our mods/admins trying to understand a bit of what's going on and how we can help you. For the time being can you provide us any evidence that you are indeed the owner / developer of this game?

Thank you :)

Change you´r pass
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2016
what suspicious)) mail on which registered this account view and compare it with the blog...

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Hi @123 ,
I like your game. Do you have a walktrough by any chance? Even in Russian is fine.

Google translated:

Привет @ 123,
Мне нравится ваша игра. Есть ли у вас прохождениеесли вдруг? Даже на русском языке в порядке.

Change you´r pass
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2016
Привет @ 123,
Мне нравится ваша игра. Есть ли у вас прохождениеесли вдруг? Даже на русском языке в порядке.
Я не делал, так как в игре не так уж много евентов...
Хотя думал о подсказках, но руки так и не дошли до этого...
Кстати спасибо что по русски))

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Я не делал, так как в игре не так уж много евентов...
Хотя думал о подсказках, но руки так и не дошли до этого...
Кстати спасибо что по русски))

Google translated
I did not do, because the game is not too much eventov ...
While I am thinking about the tips, but his hands did not come to this ...
By the way thank you in Russian))
Thanks for the answer

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

good)) and a translated version I would like to put the patreon, and if the donation will allow want you to implement your own content for the game ...
link to patreon:
View attachment 1136 View attachment 1137
Я добавил ссылку Patreon в соответствии с просьбой.
Я перевел с английского на русский и скопировать и вставить до предложение имело смысл.

In English I told him I added his link for the Patreon to the post and told him that I copy and pasted the translation till it made sense in English from Russian.

Change you´r pass
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2016
Я добавил ссылку Patreon в соответствии с просьбой.
Я перевел с английского на русский и скопировать и вставить до предложение имело смысл.

In English I told him I added his link for the Patreon to the post and told him that I copy and pasted the translation till it made sense in English from Russian.
спасибо:) хотя переводом ещё занялись и им я скинул ссылку на версию 0.6, не ожидал что столько народу захочет перевести игру...

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
не означает, что я был более ссылаюсь тоже ваш смысл того, как вы были уверены в точности перевода такое Google.
мои знания делать такие вещи, как, что не является в основном нет.