3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Rammundstein

Apr 1, 2022
best it being abandoned than to start adding the ntr bullshit it was going to add
How many games have you played with forced NTR? I have literally never played one, cause it's always bloody advertised. it's not my thing either, so I avoid those games. But with avoidable NTR what is wrong with that? Judging by this almost copy pasted unoriginal comment, I would say you are a severe cliché, so you probably like harem right? It's funny how NTR hate and harem love always go hand in hand for clichés like you. I don't like harem, but I have played many "harem games" and even those games gives me the choice to go after one love interest.

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
You don't play games with forced NTR, because the Anti-NTR crusaders do a good job to purge it from games that want to suddenly inject it into the story-line, to cash in quick bucks.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
How many games have you played with forced NTR? I have literally never played one, cause it's always bloody advertised. it's not my thing either, so I avoid those games. But with avoidable NTR what is wrong with that? Judging by this almost copy pasted unoriginal comment, I would say you are a severe cliché, so you probably like harem right? It's funny how NTR hate and harem love always go hand in hand for clichés like you. I don't like harem, but I have played many "harem games" and even those games gives me the choice to go after one love interest.
What the fuck are you talking about?. I hate ntr because it is cringe and pathetic content made for cucks, it has nothing to do with liking harem or not. I wouldn't say I love harem anyway, in fact I have grown to dislike it quite a bit due to the overabundance of lesbian content that comes with it, I prefer one on one relationships much better.
Ntr, avoidable or not, is garbage and shits on the game and their characters. But I dont go to ntr games to complain about how retarded it is, I just complain when it is shoehorned into games out of nowhere, late into the game or when the dev wasn't honest about it from the start. If the dev had stated that he was going to include avoidable ntr shit from the beginning, this game would have been on my ignore list and I wouldn't even comment about ntr here.
Accept ntr is a very niche and divisive tag that doesnt belong in all games and you will find that the "ntr hate" will disappear, because it wouldnt exist if devs didnt keep trying to shoehorn it into games where it has no place in.

Last edited:

ja92313828

Jan 15, 2019
This game has some of the most beautiful and detailed characters of any game I've ever played. It is a pity that it is abandoned and without concluding the story of the MC with "you know who".

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes