3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I just started, but the game looks great so far. It's also remarkable that it's still getting updates after 4 years!

The only thing that feels weird is how young the mother looks. At the beginning, when MC said "mom" I thought he was being sarcastic and she was actually his sister, but after a while it was obvious I was mistaken. I'll just think she's got amazing genetics. No problem.
She has two amazing genetics indeed.

Amon617

May 23, 2022
So, I downloaded it couple hours ago and tried the game a little. It was pretty good. Came back here to see the comments and get more info and stuff, only to see the ''abandonned'' tag. FML.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Just because he hasn't said anything in 3 months.

I wouldn't worry about it. This has always been slow to update and the developer doesn't say much.

People have to remember that f95 don't actually know if a game is abandoned or not, they're just following site guidelines.

Reactions: Vollezar

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Just because he hasn't said anything in 3 months.

I wouldn't worry about it. This has always been slow to update and the developer doesn't say much.

People have to remember that f95 don't actually know if a game is abandoned or not, they're just following site guidelines.
Yep, looking forward to 0.5 sometime between now and next August.

Rouruki

May 31, 2021
This game has a potential to be abandon. Maybe being a independent game developer and lack of patron to support/sustain this game might too hard for him to continue.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
This game has a potential to be abandon. Maybe being a independent game developer and lack of patron to support/sustain this game might too hard for him to continue.
Cool, any other gloomy prediction to share with us? Something like "All we're going to die in a very painfully way and sooner than we think"?

Rouruki

May 31, 2021
Cool, any other gloomy prediction to share with us? Something like "All we're going to die in a very painfully way and sooner than we think"?
what I'm trying to say is that I don't have the rights to complain if this game became abandon, since I'm not a sponsor/patron of his.

Reactions: GaboCAP

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Why Abandoned ? This game had an update mid june... I can not understand if someone has more info...

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes