BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
louis as a crush on cecil and frank stole cecil to him and cecil is with frank even 5 years later so this is ntr to me ... ^^
What you're trying to tell us is that Cecil isn't a LI and so if she disappears from the game I won't see it badly. Personally, if I can only pick one LI, I'm not going to mess around with the one who rejected the MC years ago.

Ahh.. I see. Well, it's on you.. having relationship or no strings attached.
I'd actually like to know how many LIs there are, since I'm not going to replay the game to have multiple endings. You can remove Cecil from the number, since I'm obviously not interested in her. Otherwise, if there are two LIs I'm interested in and I can't have an ending with both of them at the same time, I'm not going to be interested in the game.

My way of playing is as follows: I'm only going to want the MC to have sex scenes with the LI (or LIs) that the MC is in a (romantic) relationship with at the end of the game. I don't want to have any sex scenes that don't include the MC.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
she’s probably a li, but from what we can see she didn't reject the mc and the relationship with frank seems to be forced by some unknown reason, since he says that if she doesn’t kiss him during his party, the deal ends

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
she’s probably a li, but from what we can see she didn't reject the mc and the relationship with frank seems to be forced by some unknown reason, since he says that if she doesn’t kiss him during his party, the deal ends
Well, hope the deal with Frank goes well for her, and have a lovely miserable life with him. she may be "officially" a LI, but not for me.

Yeah that's not true at all. As a kid (in the beginning), it already has you pursuing Cecil. No choice there. Guess that was for drama sakes though, as she gets stolen by some other guy instead right in front of the MC and they kiss in front of you (is there a such thing as NTR when you're a kid and your LI gets stolen by another guy? lol). Then after you're grown up, you're already in bed with a naked girl (Yui I think it was), and get a forced blowjob from her. So no choice there either. And then when you go back home, it has the MC all interested in Lilly's friend and all ready to hook up with her. Again, no choice there either. So yeah all of that is forced and there is no choice in any of it.
This all proves that Cecil isn't an LI, at least in my opinion. If I must to choose only one LI, I'm not going to choose the one that in te past already rejected the MC.

I don't like that, not being a harem, the MC inevitably has sex with some LIs, and even less if there's no romance or anything similar. If I must to choose only one LI for the ending, I also want to be able to choose if I want the MC to have sex with any other girl and not be forced to do it.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I don't know what's happening in that 7th photo but I don't think dicks are supposed to magnetically attach to ears

• Haha
Reactions: El Tanque

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
louis as a crush on cecil and frank stole cecil to him and cecil is with frank even 5 years later so this is ntr to me ... ^^
Except it's not. Having a crush on someone does NOT mean they are in a relationship with you. So they sure as sweet fucking hell CAN'T cheat on you. Much less cheat on you with the intent of inflicting humiliation and pain.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Decent start for a first VN. Necklaces is spelled wrong and the rest of the story is written okay except at the very beginning of the story.

I like the MC's 2 crazy friends Chloe and Carl. They make the story fun, haha. Good luck dev.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Except it's not. Having a crush on someone does NOT mean they are in a relationship with you. So they sure as sweet fucking hell CAN'T cheat on you. Much less cheat on you with the intent of inflicting humiliation and pain.
The NTR sub-genre BSS (yeah, another one...) disagrees with you.

As for the game, i'll wait a little bit to see where it goes, the blonde model looks pretty damn fine tho, good luck to the dev.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Ha! So that's how all the dads die in these AVNs? :eek:
Finally we get to witness it first hand on screen! :ROFLMAO:

The Lilly character is cute and Chloe and Carl and their crazy antics
will sure be a nice contrast to the future parts of the story.

With all those big bazookas the dev has to bring Yue over from japan soon though! ;)

I like it. Rather decent first ever go at an AVN made with renpy + DAZ3D.
So godspeed and the best of success [B]Faithful Candy[/B]!

Reactions: El Tanque

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
No NTR, nor the femdom. Harem...... hmmmm... I might consider it in the future. It'll be tricky for the ending later.. but we'll see
Will there be a harem ending or not? If there isn't, then I don't think I'm interested in the game. As I said, I don't play more than one ending, and if there is more than one LI that I like, then I prefer to find another game.

Faithful Candy

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2022
Will there be a harem ending or not? If there isn't, then I don't think I'm interested in the game. As I said, I don't play more than one ending, and if there is more than one LI that I like, then I prefer to find another game.
For now.. no, but I can't say it's impossible. Lemme check my scripts.. if you can be more patient, i'll consider it.. can't promise tho.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm afraid she's not
Actually after the scene between her and Carl, I don't see any reason to consider her a LI, even if you told me she is. Scene that I would have appreciated not having to see. In fact, the number of sex scenes I want to see between her and Carl is none, so I've already seen one more of the ones I want to see (and I simply have to say that I didn't really like having it). And it's more or less the same number of sex scenes that I want to have between Chloe and the MC, this is between 0 and none. Personally the sex scenes I want to see should only include the MC's dick, any scene that includes another guy's dick is a big NO.

For now.. no, but I can't say it's impossible. Lemme check my scripts.. if you can be more patient, i'll consider it.. can't promise tho.
I find it quite important to know if the game is harem or not before starting it. If it's not a harem, possibly the only LI I'm going to be interested in is Yue: the MC has already had a sex scene with her, so I don't want him to have any scenes or romantic relationships with anyone else.

EDIT:
If it might be a harem game but I won't find out until much later, I either play as if it isn't, or I wait until I know if it's going to be a harem to start the game. What I'm not going to do is play it like a harem game without being sure.

Last edited:

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
shoot! Sorry, I forgot to write the planned tags. No harem, you choose only one girl. And for NTR? the answer is no, Sorry.
NTR and Incest will never be in this one.
So, with this development this leaves us with *check notes* 0 of the 4 by narrative main girls being love interest since one goes out with your friend since ever, mom and sis that has the more douche boyfriend ever out of course and to top it off the 'childhood crush's', with the worst start imaginable love wise for any story ever written by basically NTRng (don't start with your 'uhh a crush doesn't count' shit since this is more determined by narrative/storytelling and this just evokes jealousy, but at the same time I get that it's just a setting plot device) you kissing in public the stereotypical evil dude with you about to confess and still being together 5y later. So I guess the MC will get every secondary character imaginable, I don't know with how it's going maybe we can shag our old nana from the store while the ones that seem important just take part in like painful flashbacks or something. Take your basic dude comes home western VN and flip everything to the dark side and you get this product

The question this left me with is a giant, AND NOW WHAT??? And not in a bad way necessarily but the setting is just as I described before and take it however you want, most of the relationship are just the opposite of how people usually write it in mass