Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Yes. Apparently the dev decided the mc's parents hated him.

And it would be Luis.

Even Louis is ok. It is just the e at the end that emasculates him.
But now we know why MCs parents die in 90% of the VNs here. Because they are cruel child abusers anyway. :devilish:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Thought I'd give this a try. Definitely needs some proofreading/translating help and the renders do indeed have a lot of grain at times, but at least you are upfront about it so it's not surprising for us to see it. Though I had one issue:

It is up to you to decide who you wish to interact with and choose to pursue romantically.
Yeah that's not true at all. As a kid (in the beginning), it already has you pursuing Cecil. No choice there. Guess that was for drama sakes though, as she gets stolen by some other guy instead right in front of the MC and they kiss in front of you (is there a such thing as NTR when you're a kid and your LI gets stolen by another guy? lol). Then after you're grown up, you're already in bed with a naked girl (Yui I think it was), and get a forced blowjob from her. So no choice there either. And then when you go back home, it has the MC all interested in Lilly's friend and all ready to hook up with her. Again, no choice there either. So yeah all of that is forced and there is no choice in any of it.

The UI needs work. That blinding bright white text box needs to go. Use a thick outline on your text and just get rid of it completely, so it's not in the way. As well, your choice boxes are all white and the text inside them is also white. Can't see what the choices are unless you highlight them. They are just white bars. And don't do single choice menus. Those are just annoying. Just remove it and have it play out normally since there is no choice but one. Makes no sense to have them.

Otherwise, I guess it was alright. Just those issues above that kind of ruined it for me personally. Still, wish you the best with your project and thanks.

Last edited:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Why does the protoganist and npc's have mouths of a toddler with spaced teeth, it kinda creeps me out. Normal grown ups have a decent full mouth of teeth, maybe not always perfect straight, but least they don't have spaces between their teeth.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
shoot! Sorry, I forgot to write the planned tags. No harem, you choose only one girl. And for NTR? the answer is no, Sorry.
Are there many LIs to choose from? I don't see more than one ending, so having to choose between LIs is one of the most difficult things for me.

NTR and Incest will never be in this one.
That there is no NTR is perfect. The fact that there is no incest doesn't bother me.

EDIT:

KenneX, I'm trying to think what might have offended you about my comment... Thanks anyway: a facepalm counts as a like.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: KenneX

Faithful Candy

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2022
Thought I'd give this a try. Definitely needs some proofreading/translating help and the renders do indeed have a lot of grain at times, but at least you are upfront about it so it's not surprising for us to see it. Though I had one issue:

Yeah that's not true at all. As a kid (in the beginning), it already has you pursuing Cecil. No choice there. Guess that was for drama sakes though, as she gets stolen by some other guy instead right in front of the MC and they kiss in front of you (is there a such thing as NTR when you're a kid and your LI gets stolen by another guy? lol). Then after you're grown up, you're already in bed with a naked girl (Yui I think it was), and get a forced blowjob from her. So no choice there either. And then when you go back home, it has the MC all interested in Lilly's friend and all ready to hook up with her. Again, no choice there either. So yeah all of that is forced and there is no choice in any of it.

The UI needs work. That blinding bright white text box needs to go. Use a thick outline on your text and just get rid of it completely, so it's not in the way. As well, your choice boxes are all white and the text inside them is also white. Can't see what the choices are unless you highlight them. They are just white bars. And don't do single choice menus. Those are just annoying. Just remove it and have it play out normally since there is no choice but one. Makes no sense to have them.

Otherwise, I guess it was alright. Just those issues above that kind of ruined it for me personally. Still, wish you the best with your project and thanks.
More choices will be implemented in the future.. but I appreciate your concern. About the UI, yes.. I agree with you. I'll fix it.. I'm really new in this. Both in rendering and coding, I'm really grateful about your criticism and advise. So thank you!

Faithful Candy

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2022
Why does the protoganist and npc's have mouths of a toddler with spaced teeth, it kinda creeps me out. Normal grown ups have a decent full mouth of teeth, maybe not always perfect straight, but least they don't have spaces between their teeth.
Thanks, I'll fix it in the next update!

Faithful Candy

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2022
Are there many LIs to choose from? I don't see more than one ending, so having to choose between LIs is one of the most difficult things for me.

That there is no NTR is perfect. The fact that there is no incest doesn't bother me.
I'm sorry... What is LIs?

• Sad
Reactions: bruce555