BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So, with this development this leaves us with *check notes* 0 of the 4 by narrative main girls being love interest since one goes out with your friend since ever, mom and sis that has the more douche boyfriend ever out of course and to top it off the 'childhood crush's', with the worst start imaginable love wise for any story ever written by basically NTRng (don't start with your 'uhh a crush doesn't count' shit since this is more determined by narrative/storytelling and this just evokes jealousy, but at the same time I get that it's just a setting plot device) you kissing in public the stereotypical evil dude with you about to confess and still being together 5y later. So I guess the MC will get every secondary character imaginable, I don't know with how it's going maybe we can shag our old nana from the store while the ones that seem important just take part in like painful flashbacks or something. Take your basic dude comes home western VN and flip everything to the dark side and you get this product

The question this left me with is a giant, AND NOW WHAT??? And not in a bad way necessarily but the setting is just as I described before and take it however you want, most of the relationship are just the opposite of how people usually write it in mass
In my case, unless the game is harem, I'm only interested in Yue, so I hope she's a LI.

Faithful Candy

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2022
So, with this development this leaves us with *check notes* 0 of the 4 by narrative main girls being love interest since one goes out with your friend since ever, mom and sis that has the more douche boyfriend ever out of course and to top it off the 'childhood crush's', with the worst start imaginable love wise for any story ever written by basically NTRng (don't start with your 'uhh a crush doesn't count' shit since this is more determined by narrative/storytelling and this just evokes jealousy, but at the same time I get that it's just a setting plot device) you kissing in public the stereotypical evil dude with you about to confess and still being together 5y later. So I guess the MC will get every secondary character imaginable, I don't know with how it's going maybe we can shag our old nana from the store while the ones that seem important just take part in like painful flashbacks or something. Take your basic dude comes home western VN and flip everything to the dark side and you get this product

The question this left me with is a giant, AND NOW WHAT??? And not in a bad way necessarily but the setting is just as I described before and take it however you want, most of the relationship are just the opposite of how people usually write it in mass
I get you.. every gamers have their own speculation how the story goes and what will happen in the next event while the devs already made their original plot and ending.. but in this case is...it's still an ongoing story. I already made the original plots and endings inside my head long before this game exists tho. But, doesn't it'll stay as it is. I'm planning to add more plots just in case I'll get help developing along the way. Thank you for visiting ;)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I hope other girls will change your mind. But congrats! You already chose your favorite! For now.. :)
It actually has to do with my way of playing, not with Yua being my favourite: As it seemed to me, the MC and she already have some kind of relationship, apart from a sex scene. That means that, except for the existence of a harem, she is the only one that interests me. Although she isn't the one I like the most.

Reactions: Faithful Candy

Faithful Candy

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2022
It actually has to do with my way of playing, not with Yua being my favourite: As it seemed to me, the MC and she already have some kind of relationship, apart from a sex scene. That means that, except for the existence of a harem, she is the only one that interests me. Although she isn't the one I like the most.
Got it! (y)

Faithful Candy

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Work in progress....!! :D
Been done several renders. Since I'm working by myself, I need an extra hardware so I borrowed another laptop from my relative.
rendering and writing scripts at the same time... what a wonderful things to do to spend christmas. well.. back to work and Merry Christmas everyone! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gintoky

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I hope other girls will change your mind. But congrats! You already chose your favorite! For now.. :)
After finishing this version, I have to say that, first, even though I don't know anything about Yue, apparently she's already in some kind of relationship with the MC, so my intention is that she doesn't break up with the MC.

Of the other LIs, I really liked Lily and I also liked the MC's mother (I don't remember her name being mentioned at any time) and Keiko. I guess Chloe isn't part of the LIs.

I don't consider Cecil to be a LI, although apparently she is.

If I have to choose a favorite she would be Lily.

I personally don't see how a non-harem game would fit my tastes in this case: I haven't intention of the MC ending his relationship with Yue. And I'm also interested in the MC starting a romantic relationship with Lily (if she's not a LI, then I'm directly not interested in the game at all), and if possible also with Keiko and the MC's mother.

In fact, my interest in Lily, if there isn't harem, is incompatible with maintaining the MC's relationship with Yue, and really, after playing this version, either the MC can have a relationship with both at the same time or I prefer not to play ( and if more LIs can be included, the better).

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Except it's not. Having a crush on someone does NOT mean they are in a relationship with you. So they sure as sweet fucking hell CAN'T cheat on you. Much less cheat on you with the intent of inflicting humiliation and pain.
Except it does incite jealousy which categorizes with NTR.

Reactions: Teddy 369