pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
How the fuck does the dev decide to remove skip and back functionality in a sandbox with repeating events? Game is unplayable now lol.

Edit: Realized the options are paywalled. That sucks. the password is "kendraslusty".
If devs spent as much time adding content as they do trying to figure out twisted ways to force people to pay, the games would do better.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Back Again [v0.3] [BigBoy Projects] - Compressed

Win/Linux [694 MB]
- - - -

Mac [686 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
BackAgain-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
So based on the first couple of minutes of doing this, old savees don't work anymore. I get an error every time I try to use the map. I am basically stuck at my house or near my neighborhood.

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Also is there anything with the teacher and principal in this update? Is there a certain relationship or exam level to advance? There needs to be something to tell you what levels are needed. I can't get Rose to do anything and I have relationship of 20

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
So... trying to remain nice.
The grind you're putting your players through is out of this world.
Just geting a license is a 4 week chore. The first 2 nothing happens with the instructor.
As you're locked behing the license to get further on in the game, that means we've got at least 3 weeks (with mandatory lesson attendance and studying) where the game progresses nowhere.

Sure, we can spend time talking to our teachers, mom, sister etc. But that only gives points in some cases, and the majority of them are locked behind a confidence stat nothing is told about, besides that it's too low.

Paywalling skipping text, when you're forcing the player to go through so much of it is downright asinine.

The worst part is that it removes any fun. I've played for roughly an hour now, and I've seen my car instructor in one scene.
If that's the pace you're presenting, the audience for the game must be people with major prison scentences, can't see who else has the time for it.

Best of luck with it. I really can't be bothered pouring more time into the game.

Aug 13, 2021
So... trying to remain nice.
The grind you're putting your players through is out of this world.
Just geting a license is a 4 week chore. The first 2 nothing happens with the instructor.
As you're locked behing the license to get further on in the game, that means we've got at least 3 weeks (with mandatory lesson attendance and studying) where the game progresses nowhere.

Sure, we can spend time talking to our teachers, mom, sister etc. But that only gives points in some cases, and the majority of them are locked behind a confidence stat nothing is told about, besides that it's too low.

Paywalling skipping text, when you're forcing the player to go through so much of it is downright asinine.

The worst part is that it removes any fun. I've played for roughly an hour now, and I've seen my car instructor in one scene.
If that's the pace you're presenting, the audience for the game must be people with major prison scentences, can't see who else has the time for it.

Best of luck with it. I really can't be bothered pouring more time into the game.

Exactly this, who was the genius that though putting a drivers license behind a 4 weekend chore and have no more quests to do besides daily and weekly that are just the same? And you can't even skip it?
Dev plz atleast rework this so we can do a coupple of quests at the same time, this is just ridiculous having the progress of the game stagnated because of this.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
most of these html games have shit grinds that are so infuriating that i personally end up deleting them. was gonna give this one a look but after reading some of the comments. think i will pass. lots of other more interesting games in the unplayed folder to catch up on.

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes