- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
My only friendly tip to dear friend Dev is to stop using generic stock photos. If he wants, he can use photos created by AI and define a specific aesthetic for it.

Leo - 23

Dec 27, 2023
Last edited:
Reactions: DarkDragon369

Leo - 23

Dec 27, 2023
i tried looking for the school but couldn't find it so I had to delete the game. it was becoming annoying. Also, Please remove the hygiene and food stats. They make the games boring a tiresome.
You first need to chat with all the girls at home and then go to the bedroom and take the phone and click on it and select a map there and click on the university there. While I was playing, I did not experience hygiene and hunger.

Last edited:

DarkDragon369

Dec 10, 2021
You first need to chat with all the girls at home and then go to the bedroom and take the phone and click on it and select a map there and click on the university there. While I was playing, I did not experience hygiene and hunger.
Please tell me when the daily and weekly quests will be completed. Or are they repeat quests?

at0c

Jul 15, 2017
So if I get this right this game first came out as v1.0 which usually means that at least the basic story is finished.
Since it's still far from being finished the next installment was released as v0.2.
Then a compressed version of v0.2 was released which is currently falsely labeled as v2.0.

In case the version numbers relate to the progress towards the actual v1.0 (which they might not), then the game should be about 20% finished .. so I guess I'll wait a while longer to try. See ya :HideThePain:

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes