Flash Abandoned Babysitting Cream [v1.05] [Aval0nX]

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
updated 'Unofficial Ren'py Port' by protofan (i haven't tested these yet)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

==PC==
BSCURP-Alpha-1.7.1-pc.zip

OR

==Android==
BSCURP-Alpha-1.7.1-android.apk

OR

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
there is some sort of new version out there not really sure how to find it though i have checked avalonx's patreon inkbunny and bag something

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
there is some sort of new version out there not really sure how to find it though i have checked avalonx's patreon inkbunny and bag something
care to elaborate on what you're referring to? there definitely isn't a new version anywhere he posts normally, nor has he hinted at once.

dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
anyone know the console commands for the renpy remake?
i've tried money=, cash= rings=, gold=. can't find anything to increase the ring count.
The PC in Bedroom is probably easier.
The variables have weird names. I believe money to be "SMain[3]". RWC = "SMain[2]" and energy is "SMain[0]".
I didn't bother going in and trying to change them to test and they are not commented in code as far as I saw.

OP: UPDATED :)
I probably would have left the flash version alone and added extra lines for the Renpy port.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
yea if you look in his post and gallery it shows he is still making something with bsc
yeah but there isnt a new version. what you saw was him talking about how hes remaking the game from the ground up which was discussed in this thread that so far there is literally nothing yet. Well, not literally nothing, he keeps putting out images that are supposed to be in the game but he's made no posts at all talking about the progress of the game. He has someone else doing the code but there's not even an estimate on when a demo might be in order and furthermore he's been working on this new version for almost a year now. You can't find anything because it doesn't exist yet.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
he suposidly restarted work at the beginning of 2019
are you really answering a post from page 1 all the way on page 11 as if it wasn't discussed in the 10 other pages before? Funnily enough their post still stands because it might as well have been abandoned a second time because he doesn't talk about it at all, yet states hes constantly working on it in streams.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
updated 'Unofficial Ren'py Port' by protofan (i haven't tested these yet)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

==PC==
BSCURP-Alpha-1.7.1-pc.zip

OR

==Android==
BSCURP-Alpha-1.7.1-android.apk

OR
hey i think i'm going to make a thread for this i have some questions is this made by a fan and is it unofficial i know you said it is i'm wondering if Aval0nx has anything to do with this port

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
just to clarify something the game is not abandoned, BBC is just one of those 'slow burn' projects that takes god damn forever to get any sort of update down, things as of late just slowed it down more (apparently one of the reasons the game has been slow is a fair bit of that hiatus was Aval0nx moving from Bermuda to America to escape some extreme white knights that actually managed to track down his house IRL so he had to go dark for a bit before resuming on things. (not surprising since BBC has been a hot button since day one due to its contents) and the rest mainly due to the fact flash has been getting jankier over the years since it is losing support so they will probally have to pack up and move it to something like there own ren-py (recall a journal bringing up a possible ren-py beta in the works).paired with the fact they just got a proper writer who probably has to do a lookover of what was already done to clear things up and the such.) so it is probably going to be QUITE some time till we might see an update. could it become abandoned by then? yes. is it abandoned now though? not yet.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
just to clarify something the game is not abandoned, BBC is just one of those 'slow burn' projects that takes god damn forever to get any sort of update down, things as of late just slowed it down more (apparently one of the reasons the game has been slow is a fair bit of that hiatus was Aval0nx moving from Bermuda to America to escape some extreme white knights that actually managed to track down his house IRL so he had to go dark for a bit before resuming on things. (not surprising since BBC has been a hot button since day one due to its contents) and the rest mainly due to the fact flash has been getting jankier over the years since it is losing support so they will probally have to pack up and move it to something like there own ren-py (recall a journal bringing up a possible ren-py beta in the works).paired with the fact they just got a proper writer who probably has to do a lookover of what was already done to clear things up and the such.) so it is probably going to be QUITE some time till we might see an update. could it become abandoned by then? yes. is it abandoned now though? not yet.
Are you the Dev?

• Haha
Reactions: SonaraFox

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
I know it sounds like a big 4head moment but like, if you don't want your game to be labeled as abandoned and shit on then maybe you should just actually post shit about its progress? Avalon has always been like this where everything he posts about his projects is "fuck you, fuck off, everyone is a retard, its done when its done" and that's literally it. Hes been a broken record from the start of 2019 when he announced picking up BSC and remaking it from the ground up where literally every single journal that mentions it is "Everyone is a fucking retard and all you retards need to follow my fucking stream instead of being retarded" and honestly how about you just post news instead of getting mad nobody gives a fuck about your stream? Even with the old project he could be posed with some simple question like "is there going to be an actual scene in the park with cream?" and he'd hit them with the "its done when its done you retard." Aval0n is great at dancing around simple questions that have simple answers just to say fuck a lot and call everyone who doesn't suck his dick a retard while he plugs his stream so honestly I'd take everything he says with a grain of salt.

Every PR problem he has stems from the fact that he doesn't want to do a simple news update and say whats going on and instead just rant in every journal he makes, literally every journal and post. Even his journals about commissions he rants about stuff, his patreon has pretty much become purely ranting about stuff, and in all honesty I feel like he only holds onto BSC because he held it like a badge of honor for years because all he wants to do is be notorious, rant about things, and draw somewhere between toddlercon and lolicon. Is BSC abandoned and dead? Technically no because he's still drawing scenes for it. Is it far fetched to label it as such? Absolutely not, aside from posting what is supposed to be scenes in the game there has been literally nothing posted about the game itself and where it stands and it wouldn't surprise me if the remake falls through because he has never actually cared about finishing the game; he only ever really rode the high of being "the creator of the infamous babysitting cream game."

Reactions: JohnTitor1up