Mod Ren'Py Completed Babysitter mod [final] [khumak]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
ok i have a question about the sonya event on day 8 i touch her ass and choose go further but it ends the scene so im not sure how to fuck her or was it on day five some clarifacation please

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
ok i have a question about the sonya event on day 8 i touch her ass and choose go further but it ends the scene so im not sure how to fuck her or was it on day five some clarifacation please
Ahh, I should fix my spoiler for that one. That's actually a vanilla scene and it has an option to go further if Sonya's Horny score is greater than 5. That's where it ends in the vanilla game and she gets mad. The mod lets you fuck her in that next scene if you pass her horny check. I will probably tweak that a little in the next version.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ahh, I should fix my spoiler for that one. That's actually a vanilla scene and it has an option to go further if Sonya's Horny score is greater than 5. That's where it ends in the vanilla game and she gets mad. The mod lets you fuck her in that next scene if you pass her horny check. I will probably tweak that a little in the next version.
I kinda wanted to fuck her the first chance you get but it ruins a relationship with christine so i've never done it since without the mod i usually play in a committed relationship with christine

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I kinda wanted to fuck her the first chance you get but it ruins a relationship with christine so i've never done it since without the mod i usually play in a committed relationship with christine
Yeah if you're having an exclusive relationship with Christine then it messes things up for vanilla events if you fuck anyone else. I've started looking through what the vanilla game does with the different relationship status trackers to see what the best way to set up the friend path for my mod is. I do like the way dialog in the vanilla game has Christine, Jess, and Sonya all make appropriate comments about him banging other women including whether it makes them jealous, turned on, pissed off, etc. There are a few places where I will need to override some vanilla restrictions when friend > horny but less of them that I thought there would be.

I think what I'll end up having to do for the dialog later in the game to make sense is to add some restrictions to your relationship choices later so that you can only choose the (boyfriend) option if Christine doesn't know you fucked Jess. That way the vanilla dialog will automatically match up with whether you've been fucking Jess, Sonya, etc.

Too much of the mod is dependent on scenes with Jess for it to really be worth playing if you're going to be completely true to Christine. So if she watched you fuck Jess in a mod scene she will only allow the (fuckbuddy) option. Some of the scenes I have right now don't give you a choice so I'll add some extra options to get right up to the line without actually crossing it. Of course, where you draw the line might not be the same place that Christine does... I think it's ok if she knows you fucked Sonya on day 11 although she does make the occasional comment about it, still double checking that.

So for people normally playing the exclusive relationship path I'll put something in where she gets jealous but also turned on when she sees you doing things with Jess but will only let you take things so far depending on her corruption score before she gets pissed off and shuts you down. So with a max corruption score she might let you do just about anything to Jess short of actually fucking her while with a low score various levels of teasing will be too much for her. I will also make sure that the mod scenes where you fuck Jess can be kept a secret unless she actually witnessed it, but that will be dependent on Jess's corruption score and how much leverage you have over her. So she'll rat you out if you mess up.

I plan to do something similar for Jess as well. I'm thinking I may tweak things so that some of the best Christine scenes in the mod require an exclusive relationship with her (or at least that she remains unaware that you fucked Jess) and some of the best scenes with Jess require an open one. I want most scenes to be possible regardless which path you're on though. I don't want to have to spend too much time writing alternate dialog based on your relationship choice so I will just have the vanilla dialog handle that part and try to make sure that mine doesn't contradict it.

It will take me awhile to really figure out for sure what I'm going to do with that but I will have to at least start the process for the Spa scene I'm adding or the vanilla dialog will make no sense. I plan on waiting for the next version of the game to come out before I really dig in and start working on that since I will have to redo everything anyway to make sure it works in the new version.

Reactions: crisbr

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Yeah if you're having an exclusive relationship with Christine then it messes things up for vanilla events if you fuck anyone else. I've started looking through what the vanilla game does with the different relationship status trackers to see what the best way to set up the friend path for my mod is. I do like the way dialog in the vanilla game has Christine, Jess, and Sonya all make appropriate comments about him banging other women including whether it makes them jealous, turned on, pissed off, etc. There are a few places where I will need to override some vanilla restrictions when friend > horny but less of them that I thought there would be.

I think what I'll end up having to do for the dialog later in the game to make sense is to add some restrictions to your relationship choices later so that you can only choose the (boyfriend) option if Christine doesn't know you fucked Jess. That way the vanilla dialog will automatically match up with whether you've been fucking Jess, Sonya, etc.

Too much of the mod is dependent on scenes with Jess for it to really be worth playing if you're going to be completely true to Christine. So if she watched you fuck Jess in a mod scene she will only allow the (fuckbuddy) option. Some of the scenes I have right now don't give you a choice so I'll add some extra options to get right up to the line without actually crossing it. Of course, where you draw the line might not be the same place that Christine does... I think it's ok if she knows you fucked Sonya on day 11 although she does make the occasional comment about it, still double checking that.

So for people normally playing the exclusive relationship path I'll put something in where she gets jealous but also turned on when she sees you doing things with Jess but will only let you take things so far depending on her corruption score before she gets pissed off and shuts you down. So with a max corruption score she might let you do just about anything to Jess short of actually fucking her while with a low score various levels of teasing will be too much for her. I will also make sure that the mod scenes where you fuck Jess can be kept a secret unless she actually witnessed it, but that will be dependent on Jess's corruption score and how much leverage you have over her. So she'll rat you out if you mess up.

I plan to do something similar for Jess as well. I'm thinking I may tweak things so that some of the best Christine scenes in the mod require an exclusive relationship with her (or at least that she remains unaware that you fucked Jess) and some of the best scenes with Jess require an open one. I want most scenes to be possible regardless which path you're on though. I don't want to have to spend too much time writing alternate dialog based on your relationship choice so I will just have the vanilla dialog handle that part and try to make sure that mine doesn't contradict it.

It will take me awhile to really figure out for sure what I'm going to do with that but I will have to at least start the process for the Spa scene I'm adding or the vanilla dialog will make no sense. I plan on waiting for the next version of the game to come out before I really dig in and start working on that since I will have to redo everything anyway to make sure it works in the new version.
My only issue really is if your in a committed relationship with christine which i usually am then whatever you have done before shouldn't matter. Take your modded hot tub scenes i played through to the end fucked jess ok im not in any relationship at that moment so if later i want to be in a committed relationship with chris why should i not be able to. Or if possible enter a three way relationship with both chris and jess a so called harem

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
My only issue really is if your in a committed relationship with christine which i usually am then whatever you have done before shouldn't matter. Take your modded hot tub scenes i played through to the end fucked jess ok im not in any relationship at that moment so if later i want to be in a committed relationship with chris why should i not be able to. Or if possible enter a three way relationship with both chris and jess a so called harem
Yeah I'm trying to avoid having the vanilla dialog directly contradict events that happened in the mod though. I'll have to read through the dialog some more and see how much of a contradiction certain choices would lead to. I guess I can just add some dialog just before that decision where they basically agree to just what you suggested though. Basically anything that happened before doesn't count. A similar conversation with Jess should work as well as long as you don't also fuck her again in the Spa. I think that's probably a good solution for the divergence that could happene between day 10 and 13 for events in the mod vs the vanilla game. From day 13 on though there are some pretty clear consequences.

I'm pretty sure the vanilla game guarantees that if you're dating Christine and fucking Jess at the same time that they're both going to be pissed at you and I think the only way to fix that without redoing all of the dialog in the vanilla game (which I'm not going to do), would be for them to suddenly both get amnesia and not be aware it even happened. Not that it didn't matter but that it never even happened, which would sound just as wierd as dialog directly contradicting whether you fucked her or not. I wanted to add some more negative consequences anyway, might as well just leave this vanilla consequence in place.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Yeah I'm trying to avoid having the vanilla dialog directly contradict events that happened in the mod though. I'll have to read through the dialog some more and see how much of a contradiction certain choices would lead to. I guess I can just add some dialog just before that decision where they basically agree to just what you suggested though. Basically anything that happened before doesn't count. A similar conversation with Jess should work as well as long as you don't also fuck her again in the Spa. I think that's probably a good solution for the divergence that could happene between day 10 and 13 for events in the mod vs the vanilla game. From day 13 on though there are some pretty clear consequences.

I'm pretty sure the vanilla game guarantees that if you're dating Christine and fucking Jess at the same time that they're both going to be pissed at you and I think the only way to fix that without redoing all of the dialog in the vanilla game (which I'm not going to do), would be for them to suddenly both get amnesia and not be aware it even happened. Not that it didn't matter but that it never even happened, which would sound just as wierd as dialog directly contradicting whether you fucked her or not. I wanted to add some more negative consequences anyway, might as well just leave this vanilla consequence in place.
Yeah i suppose if i want my harem open relationship it is

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Very interesting dude im gonna like to play with this mod, but ill delay until probes game is completed.

Like the sound of the extra content as long as its not a extra scene that breaks the emerson of what could happen in each scene..

Hope you include extra ntr content also... I havent made the correct choices for the robert or silver route yet, but have seen all renders using unren to see the images and i can see the possibility of robert getting chris to fick him in the boats shower just like he can fuck silvers daughter there, but only after robert and chris get interupted in the boat pool, and if she is fully into him and has taken the extacy druge robert has given herin the earlier pool scene. or at least robert eats chris out if the mc was rough when he has sex with chris her first time..

Just some thoughts of mine...
I'm focusing on the vanilla path for now. I may add some NTR scenes at some point but it will be harder to do because there is a lot less NTR content in the base game and that's where I'm drawing on for my images. Also I generally don't like NTR which means I have to overcome my dislike of Robert and Silver to come up with a set of images that work, write the dialog and script for it, and then play through the scene over and over again to test it.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I'm focusing on the vanilla path for now. I may add some NTR scenes at some point but it will be harder to do because there is a lot less NTR content in the base game and that's where I'm drawing on for my images. Also I generally don't like NTR which means I have to overcome my dislike of Robert and Silver to come up with a set of images that work, write the dialog and script for it, and then play through the scene over and over again to test it.
Your not alone in that my friend i dislike it as well which is why i never play it even though it is in the game but there is merit in what he says. A lot of people do like it even if i personally don't though i have a feeling there going to be disappointed i get the feeling the dev's for the base game will keep the ntr as a side path and not the main focus of the game.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ok after digging around looking at the way the different relationship mechanics work in the vanilla game I think I have a plan for how to set this up so the events from the mod will match up pretty well with the events in the vanilla game later on. Until you make the vanilla decision to date Christine or not, I will basically do the same thing that the vanilla game does and assume that if Christine's friend score is greater than her horny score then you are (unofficially dating) and she will get Jealous if she sees you going too far with Jess.

This will only be temporary until you make the official choice later. For Jess, this will only start to matter afer you make the official choice (it seems clear in the vanilla game that she thinks it's cute that Christine has a crush on MC but she doesn't think it's serious). This will also make it easier for me to have my events integrate better with the NTR path. Basically if Christine is dating Silver or Robert then both Christine and Jess will consider Jess to be fair game for the MC. Jess will probably end up as a total slut on the NTR path banging both MC and whoever else wants her.

It will take me awhile to figure out exactly how I need to set up all of my variables for this but so far I can't think of any reason that I wouldn't be able to get this to work the way I want now. I'm redoing the hot tub scene again now with this in mind to see how well I can get that scene to work. I needed to tweak it again anyway after I added the option to give Robert the boot since one of the scenes just didn't fit right anymore unless I changed it.

Once the new version of the game comes out then I'll start working on the spa expansion as well. This means I probably will try to add some NTR stuff for the hot tub soon just to see how well I can get it to work. I don't have any ideas for silver yet.

- If you're dating (officially or not) then Christine will get jealous if she finds out about (or witnesses) you crossing the line with Jess.
- If you're not dating then she'll get turned on by it.
- Jess's reaction will be similar. If you're officially dating Christine Jess will get pissed if you're trying to get into both of their pants.
- dating Christine will make it easier to get farther with her
- not dating her will make it easier to get farther with Jess
- certain other key choices or achievements will make all future scenes with 1 of the 2 girls easier as well regarless of corruption

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Looks like i will end up dating chris since i cannot stand the thought of robert or silver touching her. You might have an issue unless you changed the variables there is no way on the friend path to trigger your hot tub scene since it is impossible to have horny at 20. I do like your idea though but i do have a question what if you never bring robert over in all my playthroughs i have never once brought him over and still managed the end scene

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Looks like i will end up dating chris since i cannot stand the thought of robert or silver touching her. You might have an issue unless you changed the variables there is no way on the friend path to trigger your hot tub scene since it is impossible to have horny at 20. I do like your idea though but i do have a question what if you never bring robert over in all my playthroughs i have never once brought him over and still managed the end scene
Yeah I've already tweaked the friend path so that you can do everything, in fact it's too easy now so I need to nerf it a bit. For the version you're playing have Jess kiss Christine instead of doing the 1st lapdance with the MC if you're on the friend path. That should still work.

Also you may have misunderstood what I meant for the vanilla path. Silver and Robert will not touch either of them on the vanila friend path or the vanilla horny path. Only on the NTR path. I just meant I'm trying to tweak it so that people who do play on the NTR path can still see more of my scenes as well and Jessica being a total slut is the best way I can think of that would really work for that. Otherwise most of Jess's scenes either wouldn't make sense on the NTR path or would have to be excluded.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Yeah I've already tweaked the friend path so that you can do everything, in fact it's too easy now so I need to nerf it a bit. For the version you're playing have Jess kiss Christine instead of doing the 1st lapdance with the MC if you're on the friend path. That should still work.

Also you may have misunderstood what I meant for the vanilla path. Silver and Robert will not touch either of them on the vanila friend path or the vanilla horny path. Only on the NTR path. I just meant I'm trying to tweak it so that people who do play on the NTR path can still see more of my scenes as well and Jessica being a total slut is the best way I can think of that would really work for that. Otherwise most of Jess's scenes either wouldn't make sense on the NTR path or would have to be excluded.
Oh that's cool i was kinda worried there for a bit still it is a good thing you are doing i personally might not like NTR or even play it but there are a few who do on this game not as many as i figured there would be though

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ok added a couple more bugfix options. Friend path should work now for all scenes. I can get all of the scenes with the hard version on both paths now, but I included an easy version with a big bonus as well for people who want it. I'm curious to hear what people think about the difficulty. Is hard too hard? Is easy too easy? I also fixed the vanilla game's bathroom bug if you walk in on day 9. It won't hang there anymore.

I haven't started adding consequences yet so you can feel free to bang Jess right in front of Christine on either path and she won't care if corruption is high.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok added a couple more bugfix options. Friend path should work now for all scenes. I can get all of the scenes with the hard version on both paths now, but I included an easy version with a big bonus as well for people who want it. I'm curious to hear what people think about the difficulty. Is hard too hard? Is easy too easy? I also fixed the vanilla game's bathroom bug if you walk in on day 9. It won't hang there anymore.

I haven't started adding consequences yet so you can feel free to bang Jess right in front of Christine on either path and she won't care if corruption is high.
Do i have to download anything or is the current version i have enough im playing the easy version if that matters. Also how high does it need to be for her not to care i plan on going friend route so i don't wanna screw up my chances of a committed relationship

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Do i have to download anything or is the current version i have enough im playing the easy version if that matters. Also how high does it need to be for her not to care i plan on going friend route so i don't wanna screw up my chances of a committed relationship
Download 1 of the 2 new bugfix patches if you want to play the friend path. The previous version had issues in the hot tub if Christine's horny score was below 20 and also if her friend score was higher than her horny score. That should be fixed now. I haven't started tweaking things yet to make her jealous on the friend path so any scene where that happens is the vanilla game. I just tested the friend path with the hard patch version and was able to fuck Jess while she gave me a lapdance, again while she licked Christine's pussy, and again after Christine left to go take a shower.

I know where to get all the points though so I suspect you may want to try the easy version first. I am curious to hear how far people can get with the hard version though. Some of the vanilla options that were bad have extra scenes now as well so you might want to save first and try them all.

The vanilla game won't know about what happened in the modded hot tub scenes, only the vanilla ones. But it will know if you fuck Jess in the Spa.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Download 1 of the 2 new bugfix patches if you want to play the friend path. The previous version had issues in the hot tub if Christine's horny score was below 20 and also if her friend score was higher than her horny score. That should be fixed now. I haven't started tweaking things yet to make her jealous on the friend path so any scene where that happens is the vanilla game. I just tested the friend path with the hard patch version and was able to fuck Jess while she gave me a lapdance, again while she licked Christine's pussy, and again after Christine left to go take a shower.

I know where to get all the points though so I suspect you may want to try the easy version first. I am curious to hear how far people can get with the hard version though. Some of the vanilla options that were bad have extra scenes now as well so you might want to save first and try them all.

The vanilla game won't know about what happened in the modded hot tub scenes, only the vanilla ones. But it will know if you fuck Jess in the Spa.
Well after the hot tub i don't plan to touch jess again i just wanted to make sure the scene would not interfere in my pursuit of a steady relationship with Chris

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
What vanilla options were changed if i might ask
If you mean to fix the friend path, the main thing I had to change was to tweak the vanilla restriction for Jess's vanilla lapdance with the MC so that it doesn't fail anymore if her friend score is greater than her horny score. Now instead of needing 20 horny and horny > friend you need either 20 horny OR high corruption with Christine. I also went back and added corruption bonuses to a bunch of the friend path vanilla scenes that didn't have them in the previous version.

I did start working on jealosy a little for Christine but mostly just in the dance scene before the 2nd hot tub event. For instance if you're on the friend path and she sees you dance with Jess and grab her tits she'll get jealose. It will take me awhile to get it tuned the way I want.

If you mean in general I have spoilers that show most of the changes I made on the main page. It doesn't list everything, there are some easter eggs that are hidden within vanilla options that used to lead to bad outcomes but can lead to good ones now if corruption is high.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
If you mean to fix the friend path, the main thing I had to change was to tweak the vanilla restriction for Jess's vanilla lapdance with the MC so that it doesn't fail anymore if her friend score is greater than her horny score. Now instead of needing 20 horny and horny > friend you need either 20 horny OR high corruption with Christine. I also went back and added corruption bonuses to a bunch of the friend path vanilla scenes that didn't have them in the previous version.

I did start working on jealosy a little for Christine but mostly just in the dance scene before the 2nd hot tub event. For instance if you're on the friend path and she sees you dance with Jess and grab her tits she'll get jealose. It will take me awhile to get it tuned the way I want.

If you mean in general I have spoilers that show most of the changes I made on the main page. It doesn't list everything, there are some easter eggs that are hidden within vanilla options that used to lead to bad outcomes but can lead to good ones now if corruption is high.
That is good news how high does her corruption need to be i have it at 18 right now

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes