Mod Ren'Py Completed Babysitter mod [final] [khumak]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
This version will not work when the new version of the game comes out. We're both modifying the same script file so I'll have to update the mod when it comes out and that will definitely take awhile. You can't fuck Christine in the hot tub. I didn't think that would make much sense, but I figured if Jess was fair game for Robert on day 10 then she's fair game for the MC as well for my mod.

I've updated most of the image series and animations I've been using but I'm still dependent on the base game for them so if you mean entirely original images or animations then no there is nothing like that in the mod other than a few images I poached from mods for other games. I'm cropping and rearranging the existing images to tell an "alternate" story. That said, there's quite a bit of content already just reusing and altering the existing images and animations. Here's what I can remember that's in there so far.

(Warning, major spoilers...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is great however i have a question im assuming easy mode will allow us to see the scenes that need corruption and im also assuming the will be a way to tell what options gain corruption points. The reason i ask this is because i want to try the love route but i think your mod has changed some of the dialogue preventing me from getting max scores. According to the 1.5 walkthough when you steal her pj's you tell the truth then say they were sweaty i never get the sweaty dialogue choice not sure if it is the mod or if im missing something

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
That would probably be best using myself as an example i try to play through on the lust path but with corruption now added im unsure how to gain those points its not like there is a walkthrough like for friendship and lust points
I just added a spoiler section to the first post detailing all of the specific events that I use for leverage. Most of them are easy to find but there's a few that are not so obvious.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
That is great however i have a question im assuming easy mode will allow us to see the scenes that need corruption and im also assuming the will be a way to tell what options gain corruption points. The reason i ask this is because i want to try the love route but i think your mod has changed some of the dialogue preventing me from getting max scores. According to the 1.5 walkthough when you steal her pj's you tell the truth then say they were sweaty i never get the sweaty dialogue choice not sure if it is the mod or if im missing something
For the most part I did not remove any vanilla options. I only added additional options. For the PJs I actually added an extra option but the vanilla one is still there. For the vanilla option you have to wake her up the day before and use force. If you do that she'll tell you it was hot and she was sweating. That gives you the option when you take them to tell her they were sweaty.

I added a corruption option for that as well if you tell the truth that just has you tell her it's too hot for those and that she should borrow one of your shirts instead. There's a minor event that requires her to be wearing that shirt instead of her PJs that night. My option does not give you a friendship boost, the vanilla one does.

You should be able to see almost everything on the friend path. There are only a couple of exceptions I can think off:

1. The footjob scene that I use as a trigger requires you to see the first hot tub scene, if you do the vanilla interview scene instead then you won't have that option. I will probably do something to fix that in the next version.
2. Some of the vanilla hot tub scenes require high horny scores for Christine or she'll leave. I didn't change that. I'm not triggering based on horny scores but if you reach a vanilla event that requires a high horny score and you don't have it then you'll fail that event. Jess's vanilla lapdance scene with the MC is a good example. It requires Christine to have at least 20 horny or she'll get mad and leave, but you can have Jess lapdance for Christine instead and get past that part. I don't think it's possible to get her to 20 horny on the friend path by that point. But the lapdance scenes that I added do not require high horny scores, just high corruption.

I do plan on playtesting the friend path soon and tweak things to make sure that everything is possible on that path but there may currently be some scenes that are not achieveable until I tweak the triggers a little. I play tested the horny path and verified that I can get all of the best scenes on the hard version without cheating. The easy version gives a significant boost regardless which path you take.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
For the most part I did not remove any vanilla options. I only added additional options. For the PJs I actually added an extra option but the vanilla one is still there. For the vanilla option you have to wake her up the day before and use force. If you do that she'll tell you it was hot and she was sweating. That gives you the option when you take them to tell her they were sweaty.

I added a corruption option for that as well if you tell the truth that just has you tell her it's too hot for those and that she should borrow one of your shirts instead. There's a minor event that requires her to be wearing that shirt instead of her PJs that night. My option does not give you a friendship boost, the vanilla one does.

You should be able to see almost everything on the friend path. There are only a couple of exceptions I can think off:

1. The footjob scene that I use as a trigger requires you to see the first hot tub scene, if you do the vanilla interview scene instead then you won't have that option. I will probably do something to fix that in the next version.
2. Some of the vanilla hot tub scenes require high horny scores for Christine or she'll leave. I didn't change that. I'm not triggering based on horny scores but if you reach a vanilla event that requires a high horny score and you don't have it then you'll fail that event. Jess's vanilla lapdance scene with the MC is a good example. It requires Christine to have at least 20 horny or she'll get mad and leave, but you can have Jess lapdance for Christine instead and get past that part. I don't think it's possible to get her to 20 horny on the friend path by that point. But the lapdance scenes that I added do not require high horny scores, just high corruption.

I do plan on playtesting the friend path soon and tweak things to make sure that everything is possible on that path but there may currently be some scenes that are not achieveable until I tweak the triggers a little. I play tested the horny path and verified that I can get all of the best scenes on the hard version without cheating. The easy version gives a significant boost regardless which path you take.
This is gonna suck for me then since im playing on friend path and the hot tub scenes are so hot gues i will have to try and switch to horny before the hot tub nvm im just going to go horny but i do have a question how can i tell if the footjob scene is a dream or not

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
This is gonna suck for me then since im playing on friend path and the hot tub scenes are so hot gues i will have to try and switch to horny before the hot tub nvm im just going to go horny but i do have a question how can i tell if the footjob scene is a dream or not
You should see an option to just go to sleep. That's the one you want. If you do that you'll wake up to noises and go to investigate. Jess does need at least 5 corruption for the footjob though (my version, not the dream version).

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
You should see an option to just go to sleep. That's the one you want. If you do that you'll wake up to noises and go to investigate. Jess does need at least 5 corruption for the footjob though (my version, not the dream version).
I did that her corruption was 8 but i still get an error message saying jessalt98 could not be found

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm testing the friend path now. It does need a bit of a corruption boost if you go for absolute max friend scores. That image should be fine though unless you put my mod_pics image folder in the wrong directory. If you're doing the friend path definitely use the easy version until I can tweak it some. I would recommend people play the horny path first for now. I should have a tweak for the corruption for the friend path ready later today.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Right now im on the horny path i got the three scenes but could get the fj due to an error now it will not let me get the blowjob at all

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
My newest save its on day 4 i would appriciate it if you could check and see if the foot job scene works

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ok I found a few bugs that I fixed, but there are some things that will take longer to fix for the friend path.

I was still able to get as far as the end of the hot tub scene on the friend path playthrough and fuck Jess without any bonuses but I had forgotten about some vanilla conditions that make you automatically fail certain scenes if her friend score is higher than her horny score. I will need to tweak that for it to be possible to get the best scenes on the friend path.

One of the branches in the hottub scene also had issues where Christine would never choose to do the lapdance with the MC under certain conditions but that should be fixed now. For now I still would recommend playing this with the horny path until I can thoroughly test it on the friend path. This was originally written to trigger exclusively on horny scores so it didn't make sense to even try it on the friend path til I added the corruption system.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Does this mod work on Mac?
I'm actually not sure. I don't have a mac. I suspect it would though. As long as python works on the mac and it can read jpg images you should be fine. I believe it's just the executable files that would have to be different. I think the scripts are the same on all platforms. If it doesn't work you can just delete my files and overwrite with the vanilla game files.

My newest save its on day 4 i would appriciate it if you could check and see if the foot job scene works
Yep, just tried it and the footjob scene worked.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
This version will not work when the new version of the game comes out. We're both modifying the same script file so I'll have to update the mod when it comes out and that will definitely take awhile. You can't fuck Christine in the hot tub. I didn't think that would make much sense, but I figured if Jess was fair game for Robert on day 10 then she's fair game for the MC as well for my mod.

I've updated most of the image series and animations I've been using but I'm still dependent on the base game for them so if you mean entirely original images or animations then no there is nothing like that in the mod other than a few images I poached from mods for other games. I'm cropping and rearranging the existing images to tell an "alternate" story. That said, there's quite a bit of content already just reusing and altering the existing images and animations. Here's what I can remember that's in there so far.

(Warning, major spoilers...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very interesting dude im gonna like to play with this mod, but ill delay until probes game is completed.

Like the sound of the extra content as long as its not a extra scene that breaks the emerson of what could happen in each scene..

Hope you include extra ntr content also... I havent made the correct choices for the robert or silver route yet, but have seen all renders using unren to see the images and i can see the possibility of robert getting chris to fick him in the boats shower just like he can fuck silvers daughter there, but only after robert and chris get interupted in the boat pool, and if she is fully into him and has taken the extacy druge robert has given herin the earlier pool scene. or at least robert eats chris out if the mc was rough when he has sex with chris her first time..

Just some thoughts of mine...

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I'm actually not sure. I don't have a mac. I suspect it would though. As long as python works on the mac and it can read jpg images you should be fine. I believe it's just the executable files that would have to be different. I think the scripts are the same on all platforms. If it doesn't work you can just delete my files and overwrite with the vanilla game files.

Yep, just tried it and the footjob scene worked.
Well since it works back to the game i go nvm it doesn't work for me it says an exception has occured while loading <'image' u' mod_pics/jessAlt98.jpg. I checked in the files the image is there not sure what im doing wrong

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Well since it works back to the game i go nvm it doesn't work for me it says an exception has occured while loading <'image' u' mod_pics/jessAlt98.jpg. I checked in the files the image is there not sure what im doing wrong
I just tried installing version 0.1.5c from the zip file I uploaded plus the bugfix just in case something got corrupted and it works fine for me. The only thing that makes sense to me is that you ended up installing the script.rpy file in the game folder where it's supposed to be but somehow ended up putting the mod_pics image folder in the wrong path. If you look at your game directory, under /game you should have the script.rpy and screens.rpy file. My pics should be in /game/images/mod_pics. Make sure you didn't do something like put them into /game/game/images/mod_pics.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I just tried installing version 0.1.5c from the zip file I uploaded plus the bugfix just in case something got corrupted and it works fine for me. The only thing that makes sense to me is that you ended up installing the script.rpy file in the game folder where it's supposed to be but somehow ended up putting the mod_pics image folder in the wrong path. If you look at your game directory, under /game you should have the script.rpy and screens.rpy file. My pics should be in /game/images/mod_pics. Make sure you didn't do something like put them into /game/game/images/mod_pics.
Ok i think i have done something wrong here i downloaded the game itself but there is no file for images so when i download the mod i put everything in the mod pics into the games main folder mayby that is what im doing wrong. Is it possible to just move the entire folder over instead of moving one image at a time

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ok i think i have done something wrong here i downloaded the game itself but there is no file for images so when i download the mod i put everything in the mod pics into the games main folder mayby that is what im doing wrong. Is it possible to just move the entire folder over instead of moving one image at a time
Just copy the entire game folder from the mod into the game directory for Babysitter and it will put the images in the right path.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Just copy the entire game folder from the mod into the game directory for Babysitter and it will put the images in the right path.
Ok did that lets see if it fixed everything yay it worked foot job scene here i come

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes