doogieporker

Jun 20, 2018
Thank you to the dev for sharing this version! Very well done. Ended up fucking Jessica and almost fucking Christine more than once. Made it all the way to the end of demo screen. Has there been any word about an update with more content? I'd love to play more!

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Last update was on May. Game gets update monthly (mostly every 1,5 month)
If we consider every game as abandoned after 1 month then there wouldn't be any active game in f95zone.
Previews are behind of paid wall. It is up to the patreons if they want to share or not. I am patreon as well but my pledge is not high so i cant see or share.
Ah i see, thank you so much and your quite right! i'll be looking forward to the update! thank you sir!

Reactions: RedGlow

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
walkthrough for 1.2?
You did check the OP didn't you? OP - Original Post(er) - post 1. If you didn't you used the oh so valuable search function?
search.gif

And if you are after @Barioz one, it's behind a paywall and not been posted here.

Thank you to the dev for sharing this version! Very well done.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Made it all the way to the end of demo screen. Has there been any word about an update with more content? I'd love to play more!
Welcome to F95, it really is polite to use spoilers when discussing content, especially from the most recent release.
spoiler.gif

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
i played the 2 routes in the WT without being able to fuck her :/
is there a route where the MC fucks Christine ? or fucking her isn't possible yet ?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hey @Burt Reynolds Mustache how is the verdict on the update? Gonna go big and make it one big whole update with the whole yacht event or you gonna split it in 2?
We've had to deal with some stuff with a certain corporation that has been known to have issues with adult games on their service. So I'm comfortable in saying that it won't be the full yacht by the end of the month unless there is a Christmas miracle in June.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
We've had to deal with some stuff with a certain corporation that has been known to have issues with adult games on their service. So I'm comfortable in saying that it won't be the full yacht by the end of the month unless there is a Christmas miracle in June.
Did you put to vote the thing about either waiting on a bigger update or if you should split it? Cause I can say that I for one would vote to get a larger and better update, rather than split it and get another big cliffhanger again. Ask T4bbo if that would be possible, let the people decide if they want to wait or not. That's what I say.

Reactions: spaceguy13

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Wasn't the miracle actualy Easter?:)BTW we already get used with cliffhangers:)The animes and mangas learn us to wait.
Did you put to vote the thing about either waiting on a bigger update or if you should split it? Cause I can say that I for one would vote to get a larger and better update, rather than split it and get another big cliffhanger again. Ask T4bbo if that would be possible, let the people decide if they want to wait or not. That's what I say.
I'm with you but if we have to wait more than one more month it's better to split it.

cocyutus

May 21, 2018
Did you guys have to change how scenes are written because of them?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
when is the next update
With a little looking around at what @Burt Reynolds Mustache has posted and responded to over the month I found the last big update .
Then there has been talk of the twats at Patreon getting up people's arses with vaguries and non-specific accusations. Which apparently seems to have had an impact on what they said in their update. You must have read as it's just at the top of the page you posted on.
They said they wanted to get a biggy out by the end of the month, but it was all hopes and the Patreon crap has started hints that there will be either delays or a split. Still no specific date.
Too Long Couldn't Be Arsed To Read?
No date has been given.

Reactions: Kazehana

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
Did you guys have to change how scenes are written because of them?
I’m curious about what you had to change as well; was it rewriting a few scenes? Or did you have to change so much that it made an impact on how much time could be spent on this upcoming release.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes