• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cocyutus

May 21, 2018
I hope the recent patreon craziness doesn't change the way sex scenes are handled in the future. While I don't like rape scenes, I like the somehow hesitant reaction of the niece during sex scenes.

Deadpool Jr.

Jun 20, 2018
First welcome to F95 zone, land of the depraved, home of the lust, settle down and enjoy the ride.
Second....help? specifics please. In general there is a link to bugfixes and a walkthrough on the OP (original post).
Thanks and the specifics is that i cant find the file location of the game im using android btw

Reactions: kiteares

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks and the specifics is that i cant find the file location of the game im using android btw
There is no specific answer for that, it could be anywhere..
You can't find the file location on your android device, yes? or Are you playing android version of game on pc with android simulator or something? Well, i would advise you to check out your download location to see if your file is still there or make a search on your device. You might deleted it somehow.
If you think that you already installed the application but can't find the file to start the game, there are applications which let you search whole device. Try one of them.
If you want to install games to your android device, i suggest you to download android version to usb via pc then connect it to android device then install it. You won't have storage problem like that and you won't lose the file.

Deadpool Jr.

Jun 20, 2018
There is no specific answer for that, it could be anywhere..
You can't find the file location on your android device, yes? or Are you playing android version of game on pc with android simulator or something? Well, i would advise you to check out your download location to see if your file is still there or make a search on your device. You might deleted it somehow.
If you think that you already installed the application but can't find the file to start the game, there are applications which let you search whole device. Try one of them.
If you want to install games to your android device, i suggest you to download android version to usb via pc then connect it to android device then install it. You won't have storage problem like that and you won't lose the file.
I play mainly on the android the reason why i asked its because of the spa scripts that i need to move to the game folder which i cant somehow find

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Someone's been playing The Tyrant.
Or maybe he was playing Swinger Family.There we have a black tattooist.
Someone's seen too many games, comics, stories using that trope. What would be funny if someone did a vignette starting with the trope "I'm a ruin u for white men", then the original from College Life turns up and thanks him for warming her up... XD
Battle of the ridiculous snap on tools ensues.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Someone's seen too many games, comics, stories using that trope. What would be funny if someone did a vignette starting with the trope "I'm a ruin u for white men", then the original from College Life turns up and thanks him for warming her up... XD
Battle of the ridiculous snap on tools ensues.
You know we don't have enough black girls.And where are the asian chicks?At least we get one now in MSN.

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
is there any cheat code which can increase christine's or other's friend/horny point?
you can just use save editor for that.. i think the stats are listed at the op.
renpy save editor in search.

sadly im not a fan of ntr specially if ntr is with that black dude. the mc is the one who needs to get harem on this.
i thought of a way to trap robert. ..literally
make a shemale trap .. send dm pics ... then the shamale rapes robert..=
good ending.. i don't want to see this on the game let it be a text format..... so it doesnt ruin everybody's mood.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Not only is it the biggest, it is also the blackest, therefore he is not going fuck anyone.
All the girls are going to take one look at it and fall in love with it, they will then fuck him and he will ruin all their holes for them and anyone else.
0.1.4 All the girls visit the tattooist and ruin the rest of their bodies with BBC Only and QoS tattoos. After which Robert will treat them even more like shit and start pimping them out to all and sundry. But it's OK because MC, Silver and Paul will happily support the girls and even pay for the upbringing of all the children that are born from these unholy alliances.
You really need professional help :p

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
You know we don't have enough black girls.And where are the asian chicks?At least we get one now in MSN.
Anne from TAC has an Asian air about her, but there's also Mi-Do from Depraved awakening and Grace from Our Fate.

You really need professional help :p
Thank you, it's nice to get a compliment, especially within this bunch of reprobates.

any news on the release guyz??
by 31st of the month....it has been said they want it out by the end of June, but...BUT, it is supposedly their biggest update so they may not get it all done by then. Question is, do you want it late or do you want a multi part episode?

Reactions: bobbo69

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Anne from TAC has an Asian air about her, but there's also Mi-Do from Depraved awakening and Grace from Our Fate.

Thank you, it's nice to get a compliment, especially within this bunch of reprobates.

by 31st of the month....it has been said they want it out by the end of June, but...BUT, it is supposedly their biggest update so they may not get it all done by then. Question is, do you want it late or do you want a multi part episode?
Better make it in two parts if it will take another month before the release.Like John Wick 1 and 2:)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I wouldn't mind to wait longer and perhaps get a bigger update, but that is not up to us and
you know it lol... :p

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Not only is it the biggest, it is also the blackest, therefore he is not going fuck anyone.
All the girls are going to take one look at it and fall in love with it, they will then fuck him and he will ruin all their holes for them and anyone else.
0.1.4 All the girls visit the tattooist and ruin the rest of their bodies with BBC Only and QoS tattoos. After which Robert will treat them even more like shit and start pimping them out to all and sundry. But it's OK because MC, Silver and Paul will happily support the girls and even pay for the upbringing of all the children that are born from these unholy alliances.
You have issues.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes