wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Is a way to find a password for the niece's pc? i suppose it is the name of the dog, but I never found the options to ask.

thanks

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Can someone help me. I'm trying to use console commands. Shift+O opens it. SO I typed money=900 and the money stays the same on the game screen.

It worked once but I don't know why its stopped working.

May 31, 2017
Stealing her pj's on day 2 immediately results in a game over for me.
check to make sure you used capital S in Sweating=1
When she comes in:
Choose "Tell The truth"
Choose "It was sweaty"

(this MUST be on day 2. day 3 immediately leads to failure)

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I posted up a simple interface mod for Babysitter 0.0.4 here:

Probably the most significant thing this'll do for you is show the Player's current horniness level (this affects some events), and it'll also tell you what Day it is (in case you lose track). There's also a quicksave button, which will save to one of 9 quicksave slots, plus you'll have access to your autosaves now. There are a couple of other minor modifications, see thread for details.

A couple of the changes may be handy for tablet users, if your keyboard is stashed away.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Hm, never had this happen, did you try to close > reopen the game ?
Is it only in this game this is happening ?
Do you have the proper change in your installed (updated) version of the game .rpy ?

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
i cant get the cheats to work at all, ive got the cheat menu up and ive tried Mc money 500/Mc money 500/Mc "money" 500, i cant get it to work at all.

how is it supposed to work? Mc "money" (then number) with Quotations or just mcney (then number?)

Last edited:
May 31, 2017
i cant get the cheats to work at all, ive got the cheat menu up and ive tried Mc money 500/Mc money 500/Mc "money" 500, i cant get it to work at all.

how is it supposed to work? Mc "money" (then number) with Quotations or just mcney (then number?)
cheat list:
If anyone wants to know (cheats) ...
mod:
I posted up a simple interface mod for Babysitter 0.0.4
the "cheats" are merely manipulation of variables that the game logic looks at. when you attempt to change money you are setting a variable to a value, or modifying the current value of that variable with a algebraic expression.

"Money 500" is not a algebraic expression. "Money=500" is what you need to set the value of the variable "Money" to "500". You could also use other algebraic operations such as "Money=Money+12345". This takes the current value of "Money", adds 12345 to it, then sets "Money" to that new number.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
You can always 'unpack' your RenPy install using a tool (I love unren.bat), and edit the script.rpy file directly if you don't have the hang of using the console. This incidentally will make the ingame pics viewable outside of the game (look in the /games/images folder).

You'll need a decent text editor (Notepad 2, etc). Go to line 1605. Change Money = 300 to another amount (I like changing it to 305, so that I can buy Christine nice things AND pay for that website access). While you are here, if you want to 'bump' a couple of other intiial values:
Horny - Christine's Horniness Level
MikeHorny - your horniness level, this affects a few events
You can also add a few friend points here (under the Money tag (line 1605) under the python tag. Friend is Christine's Friendliness level. Note that I added a Friend = Friend + 1 below (add more if you like)

Code:
After line 1602:
    python:
        Horny = 0
        Money = 305
        Friend = Friend + 1
    show screen control()
    show screen money()
A few lines below, there are a few more fun variables... some of them get reset on the next day, however, so changing their values won't always do much for you.

I'm about to post up a new 'Steamy mod' which makes the racier scenes a bit more available, and adds one or two new racy scenes... I'll add a link here as soon as I post the thread.

Edit: Here is the link to my

Last edited:

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
cheat list:

mod:

the "cheats" are merely manipulation of variables that the game logic looks at. when you attempt to change money you are setting a variable to a value, or modifying the current value of that variable with a algebraic expression.

"Money 500" is not a algebraic expression. "Money=500" is what you need to set the value of the variable "Money" to "500". You could also use other algebraic operations such as "Money=Money+12345". This takes the current value of "Money", adds 12345 to it, then sets "Money" to that new number.
none of that helped me, all i needed to know was the proper way to use the cheat in the command line because it was not clear.

i guess i should explain it a little better despite this being an english speaking form it seems like most users dont actually speak english very well.

Ok so hit shift+o and the command line comes up, do you Just type in "Money 500" do you need the (") or is it MC Money 500 do you need to use the characters name? or do you just use MC?

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes