• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Completed Babysitter [Final v0.2.2b] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hey guys! The 'Rename'-funktion at me doesnt work proper. It dont renames MCs name, but sets Sonjas friendship to 80 and her hornyness to 99. @_@
Maybe a little patch can correct this.
Greetings A Kitty

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Since this walkthrough is following the happy ending i'm wondering why i don't get the massage and finger her pussy at the end of day 8?
I just check out her ass and carry her to bed.
Did all the WT said but it's a no go for me. Can't use console/unren or dirtycheater either since that crashes the game at start.

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
In a part where Christine is sleeping next to the MC, I'm confused as to why "let her sleep" is the choice that's green rather than "Sleep some more," when the latter adds one more point to lust with seemingly no consequences. Is this a mistake?

Edit: Oops, no I figured out. It robbed me out of two affection points later. Definitely no mistake. Green choices all the way, then.

Last edited:

Power Lord

Jul 30, 2019
Whenever I have this mod installed, the game crashes straight away. I've tried reinstalling it 3 times now

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Whatever happened to the darkassassin port? The link in the op to his page is a dead end. Searched in the main thread too and all the link to it are dead. Did he like delete it or something?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Whenever I have this mod installed, the game crashes straight away. I've tried reinstalling it 3 times now

Immediately after the startup vid I would get this error:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'sounds/MainMenu.mp3'.
I fixed that.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where Babysitter.exe is located, select YES when asked to overwrite.

Edit:
I went ahead and compiled it into a Ren'Py 7.3.5 rpa file.

Last edited:
Reactions: Power Lord

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
It looks like the mod has some issues that need fixed, mainly that there are parts that are just for the wrong path (the Robert NTR crap) and missing hints and highlighted answers for the correct path while most of the mod is for the Happy Ending Path.

I will fix this and post an update later with the fixes.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Does any one has same problem like this ..
What ever path you choose , game always freeze on day 14 , when Mr. Silver with 2 girls in bath tub talk scene is over...

After I recover \game\scripts.rpa , than game is normal .
bug:
day 14 PoolPartyDecision, choosing "Follow girls" causes an endless loop. menu NavigationTime overflows with 0 options, causing the script to goto what's directly after it: YachtHotTub. (TimeBlock == 3, Location == 3, and mod_count == 9)
at the end of EveningHotTubBBC (Location == 1, and mod_count == 10), NavigationTime overflows again, back to the hot tub ad infinitum

workaround:
I don't want AlyssaFucked or SonyaPoolFuck, so I set mod_count=11, which took me back to the pool

solution:
add mod_count+=1 in "Follow girls" menu
I have the same issue. Nvm found a way thanks.
when on the ship, to be precise in the hot tub, the game is stuck, can't go back or go to the menu, please fix it
Dude im stuck with hot tub event, the main guy says " i should look around some more first...." and i cant move to the next scene
Same here!!
Not rushing or anything. Just letting you know new version out ;)

As I work to resolve all the issues, some seem to be from the unnecessary NTR stuff (bad ending),
here is a part of what I've done:
  • Day 14: Fixed the correct choice as it was on the Robert Path instead of the correct path: Wait... I'm a Super Supporter...
  • Day 14: Wrong hint after spying on Jessica
  • Day 14: Fixed not being able to progress the game after the Hot Tub conversation with Chris, Jess and Silver

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
As I work to resolve all the issues, some seem to be from the unnecessary NTR stuff (bad ending),
here is a part of what I've done:
  • Day 14: Fixed the correct choice as it was on the Robert Path instead of the correct path: Wait... I'm a Super Supporter...
  • Day 14: Wrong hint after spying on Jessica
  • Day 14: Fixed not being able to progress the game after the Hot Tub conversation with Chris, Jess and Silver
Any further updates?:HideThePain:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
It's done and completed:
https://f95zone.to/threads/babysitter-final-v0-2-2b-t4bbo.2428/post-8579660

Though I won't be doing anything with the NTR part, for those wanting to update the mod for that please don't mess the mod up (again??) but instead look at what I did to fix that. Just look at the file shaddyHints.rpy and see how I kept the NTR Hints but remember to use this in the scripts files:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Either I'm going blind or I can't seem to find the Scene replay gallery. It should be in the main menu yes?

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
On the walkthrough it says to activate the console hit (shift+O) and I tried doing that multiple times but nothing is popping up or happening. I am trying it in the game. Am I supposed to do it somewhere else?

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Question.. Is there a reason the "peek" part of the early stage bathroom part was removed? The ability to see her walk by in a towel was also removed due to that. Same with the enter the room and peek after her night out and the fake party. Option to check for her thong simply removed completely.

Do those scenes automatically end the possibility for the "happy ending", or did someone just kill them in over-zealous mod editing?

If they don't cause a future issue with the happy ending, or remove points somehow, NO SCENES should be removed by the mod otherwise.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Question.. Is there a reason the "peek" part of the early stage bathroom part was removed? The ability to see her walk by in a towel was also removed due to that.
As for this part, I'm pretty sure I left that open to do or not do that on my updated version of this mod as there was many things this mod and the Walkthrough PDF both had that were unnecessary to do or not do.
As for the rest, I don't remember what I did as it's been long enough and too many games since but I did try to make sure the player could see as much as possible without affecting the gameplay negativity.

If you haven't then you should replay the game with my mod. If I didn't give the opportunity for those scenes then tag me in a post with screenshots (attached as thumbnails please) and I can see if I overlooked them and they can be added without negative consequence.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote