• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Completed Babysitter [Final v0.2.2b] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
So with the mod installed, I tried copying 00dirtycheater.rpy that i use for almost everything, into renpy>common and it errors out, will using UnRen-0.91.bat or UnRen-ultrahack.bat actually work to enable dev and console or will it error as well?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
So with the mod installed, I tried copying 00dirtycheater.rpy that i use for almost everything, into renpy>common and it errors out, will using UnRen-0.91.bat or UnRen-ultrahack.bat actually work to enable dev and console or will it error as well?
If you use my update to this mod then you shouldn't need any other mod and should try to play the game with just my updated mod first.

Also it helps to know what the error is, using Spoiler Tags.

Attached will allow console/dev mod to most Ren'Py games though I haven't tested it in the new Python 3 based 8.x games.
Copy it to the game folder.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
If you use my update to this mod then you shouldn't need any other mod and should try to play the game with just my updated mod first.

Also it helps to know what the error is, using Spoiler Tags.

Attached will allow console/dev mod to most Ren'Py games though I haven't tested it in the new Python 3 based 8.x games.
Copy it to the game folder.
Thanks, i dont have the error any more, but it was the usual, line is quoted twice error i see, normally i go in and delete the 00dirtycheater.rpyc and then everything just works for me again, but in some cases it doesn't. Ill try the file you gave me

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
question i install the mod nothing happen
did i do something wrong?
Which version, Shaddy's original or my updated version?
Also how did you apply it and what do you mean nothing happen?
Need more info.

DD!

Aug 18, 2020
Thank you so much for creting this MOD. I found a scene on e-hentai.org that I did not encounter on your replays. Any ideas as to how I can achieve this scene?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Thank you so much for creting this MOD. I found a scene on e-hentai.org that I did not encounter on your replays. Any ideas as to how I can achieve this scene?
That is from one of the bad endings on one of the NTR paths.

Reactions: DD!

DD!

Aug 18, 2020
That is from one of the bad endings on one of the NTR paths.
Any idea which one? For NTR I've only achieved Christine living with Robert, after failing to have Christine glean useful information from Robert at the Night Club (ie she fucks him. Then the gameplay leaves me alone in the apartment, without any hints or apparent progressions as to how to end the game..?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Any idea which one? For NTR I've only achieved Christine living with Robert, after failing to have Christine glean useful information from Robert at the Night Club (ie she fucks him. Then the gameplay leaves me alone in the apartment, without any hints or apparent progressions as to how to end the game..?
Because the NTR paths all lead to Bad Endings so Shady nor myself gave much care to the NTR paths.
When I fixed the mod I did fix some minor parts of the mod for the NTR stuff but also made it so that anyone who wants to add a full WT for the NTR paths could without re-breaking the mod.
In case you don't have the link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/babysitter-final-v0-2-2b-t4bbo.2428/post-8579660

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

steckenthis

Feb 1, 2022
I can't get any further in the game when I check Christina's room. And again and again the picture with the women gets in the way. I don't see the gameplay.

and when I check the pillows, the phone on the bedside table always comes on

Last edited:
Reactions: Beyondthegrave69

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I can't get any further in the game when I check Christina's room. And again and again the picture with the women gets in the way. I don't see the gameplay.

and when I check the pillows, the phone on the bedside table always comes on
If you're on one of the NTR (Bad Ending) paths then look at my post a few posts up.
If not then maybe try my update to the mod, link also a few posts up, and try an earlier save.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote