Ren'Py Abandoned Babe Runner [v0.29] [The Worst]

4chanon

May 26, 2017
Check the "Mission" section in the B.R.A.T.! Costed me a fortune to add...At least use it please :( :D
Yup. I did that many times. I checked the Missions in the BRAT. And it says "Your new life as a Babe Runner is about to start. Take on your Training." Now please explain how someone who don`t made the game should know you mean with "Take on your Training" -> finish the "firing range training" and then go to VK Training to finish your complete training. :) For the future be more specific for the Missions Section in BRAT. Thank you very much.

ruasinner

May 26, 2017
Hello all, just finished the current content fir this and I believe I unlocked a few achievements but I exited and then went to extras and none were unlocked?

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Did you get a giant ass animation with a trophy and drawing telling you which achievement you unlocked? If not, then you didn't quite get it yet - it's pretty obvious when you unlock extras. :)

Reactions: ponyguy

ruasinner

May 26, 2017
Did you get a giant ass animation with a trophy and drawing telling you which achievement you unlocked? If not, then you didn't quite get it yet - it's pretty obvious when you unlock extras. :)
yes I got four or five different ones but there were no unlocked extras.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The firing is really easy... just choose the easy difficulty.

Reactions: ponyguy

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
PC/LINUX (DEMO ver.0.29) ( / )
MAC (DEMO ver.0.29) ( / )

ChangeLog:
0.29:
- Showing the amount of ammo clips in SR shop menu;
- Added a button to exit to main menu from Dynamic Training;
- Increased the length of dialogues history from 100 lines to 200;
- Added hotkeys for Dynamic Training (see Help section in Main Menu);
- Added detailed credits for soundtracks in "credits";

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Great game so far, though I'm not sure from the "demo" exactly how the normal gameplay is going to go. Once you actually start tracking down replicants and all that. Though I guess it might just continue to be a random series of stat/inventory checks and story sequences filled in by minigames inbetween, since it seems to want to follow the Princess Trainer lineage.

The existing content is mostly focused on the shooting gallery, which is alright, but I hope the turn-based battle sequences get a revamp before that becomes the focus of the game. They're about 50 times slower than they need to be.

Old-school turn based JRPG combat is one of my least favorite things, it doesn't seem like a great use of time to rebuild RPGMaker style combat in RenPy :(

EloquentBarbarian

Jun 4, 2017
Really like the game, being an avid Blade Runner fan, that's not surprising.
The Akabar feel was unnecessary, imho, as it takes away from the dystopian feel but I did enjoy the humour.
Having said that, The Worst have managed to really bring the feel of Blade Runner to the game, with the bgm/soundtrack making the biggest impact to that feel.
The dark, dystopian aspect is my favourite setting in whatever media form it's presented and it is greatly appreciated in this game.