multiplex1

Sep 4, 2019
This is a Multi-mod combined from the previous 2 mods (the walkthrough mod and the Gallery mod) and I am not the developer of neither of the 2 previous mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Mod is updated for the latest version (Episode 23).
The detailed walkthrough is updated for the latest version (Episode 23).

Warning: The "animations" since Episode 18 are quite heavy and could crush the game on old devices. The developer made Nora's dancing animations a little bit less heavy but nevertheless the game animations are much heavier than real animations because they are made from series of renders. Let's hope this issue would be solved by the developer but till then keep this in mind. Other than that there shouldn't be any other bugs.
The links don't work.

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
This is a Multi-mod combined from the previous 2 mods (the walkthrough mod and the Gallery mod) and I am not the developer of neither of the 2 previous mods.

The Mod is updated for the latest version (Episode 23).
The detailed walkthrough is updated for the latest version (Episode 23).

Warning: The "animations" since Episode 18 are quite heavy and could crush the game on old devices. The developer made Nora's dancing animations a little bit less heavy but nevertheless the game animations are much heavier than real animations because they are made from series of renders. Let's hope this issue would be solved by the developer but till then keep this in mind. Other than that there shouldn't be any other bugs.
Walk pdf link doesn't work.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Wow another great update! There's only one thing I don't fully understand. But during the sex scenes, the music is no longer heard. It's a normal thing? Or my save was bugged. Because I remember that in many scenes you could hear the music, but it will be like 5/6 updates that I can't hear it anymore. That is, when I start the game, the music is there in the main menu. But during the game I can't hear it anymore. Someone can confirm me if is normal or not?

Anyway, thank you for the new update.

cucubau111

Jan 24, 2019
Still waiting for the Nora + Eve scenes. The scene where they both tease MC in the hot tube is still one of the hottest around!

Keep up the good work, dev!

Reactions: LSC82
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes