RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I feel like the dev has dropped the ball a bit on having a good mix of ages. It was supposed to be Lily and her friends along with all the Milfs but that's not what it's become.

Like Susan in this update, David accuses you of having something to do with Lydia but we haven't seen Lydia since the 2nd day you were at their house. Also there were Lily's two friends. One you banged a few times we never saw again after you were with her mom. The other we've only seen twice in the entire game. Lily herself barely gets any screen time.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I feel like the dev has dropped the ball a bit on having a good mix of ages. It was supposed to be Lily and her friends along with all the Milfs but that's not what it's become.

Like Susan in this update, David accuses you of having something to do with Lydia but we haven't seen Lydia since the 2nd day you were at their house. Also there were Lily's two friends. One you banged a few times we never saw again after you were with her mom. The other we've only seen twice in the entire game. Lily herself barely gets any screen time.
It definitely changed, I guess most people wanted the MILFS, so that's where he went. Shame, I wanted the younger ones too. In Episode 8 according to coding I got put on a Lily/Chloe path, so it existed at some point. But, Chloe has not been seen since Episode 8, and Lily only 3 times since Episode 10.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
This is a Multi-mod combined from the previous 2 mods (the walkthrough mod and the Gallery mod) and I am not the developer of neither of the 2 previous mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Mod is updated for the latest version (Episode 23).
The detailed walkthrough is updated for the latest version (Episode 23).

Warning: The "animations" since Episode 18 are quite heavy and could crush the game on old devices. The developer made Nora's dancing animations a little bit less heavy but nevertheless the game animations are much heavier than real animations because they are made from series of renders. Let's hope this issue would be solved by the developer but till then keep this in mind. Other than that there shouldn't be any other bugs. Also keep in mind that the Mod is not compatible with joiplay.

Thanks for the update, its very much appreciated!!!

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes