• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Aurora: Urban Secrets [v0.2.1] [MANTIX]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
I really do like the look of the purple haired chick on the banner, but unfortunately I will not get to see how much content this game contains with her due to my dislike of RPGM games. :FeelsBadMan: Is there a chance that she might pop up in your Ren'Py game as well? :rolleyes:

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Ive been playing the game for around 2 hours or so now and ive been delivering newspaper, set up a telescope, which took 20 min or so, cause I had to find all the parts first, then ive been fighting rats... yes rats... and random people.. cleaning up garbage walking from the one person to another for stupid reasons.. and when I walk from one part of the map to the next and click walk I go back to where I came from most of the time lol and then there was a handjob and a footjob Zzzzz almost fell alseep playing lol... it's a shame tho.. cause they girls in this game are REALLY nice looking!! but too much doing boring things for nothing... and yeah I really dont understand it, while all that crap has to be in a adult game, since it has nothing to do with it...

5 stars for the art and girls... 0 stars for the gameplay... but I might try again later, cause the girls are really nice :D

Edit: to the developer, in the end you say you try to make it intersting, whats interesting about all the boring stuff you have to do, I wrote above? fighting rats and picking up trash? and fighting random guys.. and about the find kevin part lol you end up not finding him and have to go back to Nick, could not be more time wasting... the only thing interesting about this game are the girls, everything else really sucks and is boring as hell... sure there is some funny dialouge some times, but all those mini-tasks simply ruins it all... if you cut all those task in half, then it would be ok :)

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Chill, the market is young and barely managing to stretch its legs. People go where the money is and there is dosh to be had is that content.
Eventually the market will have enough players to move away from this kind of content and variety will be found everywhere.
im now with the ratking , i cant fight with him cause of no money and health suolies , any help please, thank you so much

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
View attachment 85275
Overview:

In Aurora: Urban Secrets you will have to take on a role of the adventurer and solve all the mysteries and secrets of the Aurora Bay. During this tough adventure, you will meet a lot of good friends and dangerous enemies, you will find yourself in dreadful or sometimes awkward situations.​

Updated: 17 Jun 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - -

can't defeat the ratking ,any help please for ? thank you so much

Reactions: MrNicolas

rodolfo oliva

Oct 10, 2018
No quiero ser grosero, pero esto es una tontería y pasar al cartero y ni siquiera puedo aumentar y lo único que aumenta es la percepción, además de que no puedo avanzar al resto de la ciudad.

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
If this was renpy I’d become a patreon by still a great game.
Why the hell do people hate on stuff just because it's not Renpy? Renpy is inflexible, you can only do so much with it. If you want to do anything more interesting than a simple visual novel, RPGmaker or Unity are far superior.

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
Why the hell do people hate on stuff just because it's not Renpy? Renpy is inflexible, you can only do so much with it. If you want to do anything more interesting than a simple visual novel, RPGmaker or Unity are far superior.
Yeah after playing some good rpgm I take back that statement.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 85275
Overview:

In Aurora: Urban Secrets you will have to take on a role of the adventurer and solve all the mysteries and secrets of the Aurora Bay. During this tough adventure, you will meet a lot of good friends and dangerous enemies, you will find yourself in dreadful or sometimes awkward situations.​

Updated: 17 Jun 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - -

hello sir the new game are great to bad you dont include scenes from old game with sister and in new game only grinding and i need walkthrough

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes