• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hedrongoat

Oct 20, 2020
This is a fun game. I was definitely surprised by the Resource Management, but after a little time it doesn't seem too bad but also gives you *something* to think about, which is nice.

Really enjoy Juno and Ada. Rather enjoying the buildup of what's happening here, too!

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
So, Patreon finally stopped accepting any cards i have for whatever reason. Any other way to make you a tiny bit richer and get the new versions a few days early? :) feierflei

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
So, Patreon finally stopped accepting any cards i have for whatever reason. Any other way to make you a tiny bit richer and get the new versions a few days early? :) feierflei
is the only other option, since direct paypal donations will get me banned faster than I can say "stupid TOS".
On itch.io, it's "buy once, get early access forever", which means that the cheat code isn't included. I'll include some minor cheats with the itch.io 0.6 release, though.

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
is the only other option, since direct paypal donations will get me banned faster than I can say "stupid TOS".
On itch.io, it's "buy once, get early access forever", which means that the cheat code isn't included. I'll include some minor cheats with the itch.io 0.6 release, though.
I tried just looking up the same names I was subscribed to on Patreon on SubscribeStar and it worked for quite a few. May it become an option in the future for you too? Meanwhile I got it on itch, thanks!

I use an AmEx reloadable visa through paypal for patreon
I have a policy: I do not give my money to companies that actively resist receiving it. E.g. Vultr (VPS hosting) has like five payment options including crypto. Patreon has two and neither works. And they don't even care enough to tell their clients what exactly went wrong. "We couldn't add your card at this time. Please try again later." for several weeks straight is not helpful.

• Red Heart
Reactions: feierflei

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
I tried just looking up the same names I was subscribed to on Patreon on SubscribeStar and it worked for quite a few. May it become an option in the future for you too? Meanwhile I got it on itch, thanks!
I actually set up SubscribeStar years ago, but the creator interface was so disgustingly bad that I just gave up at some point. So, I have a half-finished page that would still have to go through the unreliable and potentially months-long verification progress...
Will do it at some point in the future, but I have so much stupid bureaucratic shit to deal with right now that it won't be happening anytime soon. lol

Reactions: someguy42

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I have a policy: I do not give my money to companies that actively resist receiving it. E.g. Vultr (VPS hosting) has like five payment options including crypto. Patreon has two and neither works. And they don't even care enough to tell their clients what exactly went wrong. "We couldn't add your card at this time. Please try again later." for several weeks straight is not helpful.
well thats on you I guess, I offered an option thats easy and works

Reactions: someguy42

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
Hey! does anyone have any tips for raising obedience quickly? ada wouldn't accept the new pilot suit, and it took a day or two before i could find her to change her wardrobe, so her obedience is at 0 rn... i might be able to get some from the shower events, but that feels like a very slow approach

bobjon36

Jun 27, 2017
Hey! does anyone have any tips for raising obedience quickly? ada wouldn't accept the new pilot suit, and it took a day or two before i could find her to change her wardrobe, so her obedience is at 0 rn... i might be able to get some from the shower events, but that feels like a very slow approach
If Juno and Ada are in the same location, see if you can order Juno to flash/expose herself. This should raise Ada's stats as well.

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Sorry to hear, dude. Hope things are starting to get better.
Thank you <3
They are, luckily. I'm currently ramping up my work schedule as much as I can. My first "return release" will probably be Sunville, and A9 after that. That might change though, depending on the type of work I get done first: Writing and visuals means a Sunville update, coding means an A9 update (I need to integrate a new character, which is a lot more complex than I expected thanks to all the spontaneous modifications to the outfit/schedule/sprite systems, plus finish up a few side events).