Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Okay, then we need a different question: If everything goes wrong, when will it start?

sirarkhive

Jun 26, 2019
Thank you for the reports!

I already fixed bugs 1 & 2 for 0.5. Bug 3 got reported once before, but I couldn't manage to reproduce it... And in theory, the code should work. I suppose I'll have to test some more :HideThePain:

Upgrading weapons increases energy reserves. It was the simplest solution to implement, but I might change it to a separate system in the future.
Do you feel like the increase is too small? Maybe I have to tweak the numbers a bit.

Thank you! :giggle:

Glad to hear the bugs have been fixed! Sorry about not keeping a save to send in, at the time I wasn't sure it was a bug. Then when I got past it I saved over the old one before I thought to report it.

The Energy increase feels fine, honestly. Once I realized that one click down from max power used significantly less power draw than maxed out does, I was able to manage power well enough to win pretty much every fight (engi drones still help a lot). Shield pulse is a godsend. The issues I had before that were mostly me not paying close enough attention to the power draw for each level of usage.

Engi drones might need a bit of a cost increase? they feel *very* useful, especially when I can spend 2-3 of them in a battle that gains me 30k in loot and is only happening because I increased my passive income by several thousand in the first place. I guess it depends on your intended difficulty scale for the game, haha.

Reactions: feierflei

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Engi drones might need a bit of a cost increase? they feel *very* useful, especially when I can spend 2-3 of them in a battle that gains me 30k in loot and is only happening because I increased my passive income by several thousand in the first place. I guess it depends on your intended difficulty scale for the game, haha.
Yeah, I might de-couple the drone efficiency from engineering level, and instead create different tiers of drones. Like increasingly potent health potions in games.
Also, I want to add some more consumables to make combat a little more interesting. So, if anyone has ideas for items that would have an interesting (but not too powerful) impact, please tell me.

Okay, then we need a different question: If everything goes wrong, when will it start?
milliways.png

Reactions: TheDevian

sirarkhive

Jun 26, 2019
Also, I want to add some more consumables to make combat a little more interesting. So, if anyone has ideas for items that would have an interesting (but not too powerful) impact, please tell me.
decoy drones. You use it, and it acts as a shield for the first fighter that otherwise would have taken a deadly hit.

In the same vein, a much cheaper variant (rescue pod?) that only guarantees the survival of a pilot if their ship is destroyed (maybe they aren't wounded too, to make it an interesting choice between the two types of drones?).

Some kind of consumable that gives extra salvage for ships destroyed on the turn it's deployed, so you have to plan it well with your attacks or you waste money (Or maybe recoup some costs from using torpedoes, if you use it wisely?).

Could do a shield boost consumable, but that might be too strong.

Unrelated feature request; Orders to send all fighters to attack corvettes and recall all fighters to screen the base, instead of having to click each squadron individually to issue attack and screen orders.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
I'm enjoying this game but GOD DAMN is it annoying that Sam just refuses to go to the Hangsr so her quests can be advanced. There should be some way to trigger it once you have satisfied the other quest parameters. Like if Sam is in the corridor, tell her to meet you in the hangar. I've been waiting day after day after day for her to be there in the evening, and the game has gotten much less fun.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm enjoying this game but GOD DAMN is it annoying that Sam just refuses to go to the Hangsr so her quests can be advanced. There should be some way to trigger it once you have satisfied the other quest parameters. Like if Sam is in the corridor, tell her to meet you in the hangar. I've been waiting day after day after day for her to be there in the evening, and the game has gotten much less fun.
Are you checking in the evenings, or just at noon?

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Every evening I check... she is in the shower, her quarters, the lounge.... anywhere but in the Hangar.
I'd appreciate you sending me a save via Discord, private message or just upload it here.
Sam is hardcoded to be in the hangar twice per ingame week (5 days), so if you have to click through more than three days, something went very wrong and I need to look into it.

Reactions: TheDevian

Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
To be honest I like this game more than sunville ^^' The girls are lovely and you get faster to the girl on girl action. I hope the interaction won't only be limited to one on one sex for the whole game that would be a bit of a wasted opportunity. I don't know if it was mentioned already but one Sam sex scene wasn't animated. Don't know if it just slipped away or if it was intentional.
Thank your for sharing this with us and I will make sure to join the patreon at the start of next month ^^

• Red Heart

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
I hope the interaction won't only be limited to one on one sex for the whole game that would be a bit of a wasted opportunity.
I absolutely agree, so don't worry about that. ^^

I don't know if it was mentioned already but one Sam sex scene wasn't animated. Don't know if it just slipped away or if it was intentional.
Intentional. If I don't have any fitting pre-made animations that only need light adjustments, I have to painstakingly create the whole thing in a studio plugin... And in contrast to other devs like Chekkin, I lack the patience to do so. Spending half a day on a few animated frames irritates me to no end, so animations will probably be rather sparse overall unless I have some kind of come-to-Jesus moment. lol

Thank your for sharing this with us and I will make sure to join the patreon at the start of next month ^^
Thank you very much, I appreciate it! :giggle:
(Waiting for the start of the next month won't do all that much, though. I have subscription billing enabled - meaning that if you join up on, say, the 27th, you get access until the next 27th instead of the 1st. That said, if you wait a bit, you could be just in time for the next release... Maybe.)

Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
(Waiting for the start of the next month won't do all that much, though. I have subscription billing enabled - meaning that if you join up on, say, the 27th, you get access until the next 27th instead of the 1st. That said, if you wait a bit, you could be just in time for the next release... Maybe.)
I just like it more to pay for all my subs at the same time. I have to many by now that are scattered troughout the month ^^'

rinzuki0904

Oct 26, 2021
i keep stucking at the watchout for irregularities quest. I cannot advance the main quest Did anyone know how to tigger it?

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes